Author Topic: Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA  (Read 16446 times)

Caribou its time to leave /pol/

Look at turkey. A country located in the Mediterranean where people of all 3 three major religions live. Turkey is also memember of NATO and the European customs union and has been trying to get into the EU.

From the top of my head, I cannot think of any stable Arab country with complete democracy, fully developed infrastructure, and a stable government. Comparing the Westboro Church to CIA is a disgusting comparison, sure Westboro protests at sinners funerals but compared to the destruction that CIA does - Westboro is nothing. They just talk and rally, they are a group that can be ignored and CIA is not. Tell me how many radical extremist Christian groups there are which Self Delete bomb buildings, capture people, cut off their heads, and kill innocent children. The amount of radical Christians groups are so few compared to Muslim ones.
Because different extremist groups operate differently? When an extremist muslim blows himself up, he was told he was doing a good thing and he would go to heaven. To a Christian, blowing up one's self is Self Delete. Blowing up one's self is a sin, so they would go to hell. The Christian will just plant a bomb and leave while the Muslim will become a martyr.

"can you give examples of this thing except for these examples of this thing"
Why do you people even talk to this moron.

He makes a considerable point though. Anybody who is looking for a modern city that closely resembles a 1st world city, they're gonna look straight at the UAE.

Also obviously you don't know what I mean by tribesmen living in the 6th century. Not allowing woman to vote, gay people to serve in the army, women to be divorced without their husbands consent sounds pretty tribal to me and backwards. No country in the Muslim world, do they offer complete freedom or democracy.
Do you expect everyone in the Arabian Peninsula to switch to the Holy Christian Modern City 'Merica forget YEAH picture instantly? Sure, maybe the islamic religion and region are not similar to the West's values, but that doesn't mean that a few social rights that are virtually non-existent mean that they are 6th century tribal.

The christian religion wasn't that all holy and moral in its time as well. In fact, if the Crusades never happened, all of this stuff would've probably never happened as well lol.

From the top of my head, I cannot think of any stable Arab country with complete democracy, fully developed infrastructure, and a stable government. Comparing the Westboro Church to CIA is a disgusting comparison, sure Westboro protests at sinners funerals but compared to the destruction that CIA does - Westboro is nothing. They just talk and rally, they are a group that can be ignored and CIA is not. Tell me how many radical extremist Christian groups there are which Self Delete bomb buildings, capture people, cut off their heads, and kill innocent children. The amount of radical Christians groups are so few compared to Muslim ones.
He never said that the Westboro Baptist Church was as aggressive as the CIA. He was making an easy comparison.

And do you not understand that the West more or less likely has to do with all of these anti-west sects? Do you understand that the Muslims were a very intelligent culture until the Christians came along? Do you not understand that Muslim is an easily-negatively-interpreted religion that sects like CIA can be formed out of fear and wanting to go to Muslim heaven?

Just leave the forums. No one wants you here because you incognito-troll-forget everyone.

He makes a considerable point though. Anybody who is looking for a modern city that closely resembles a 1st world city, they're gonna look straight at the UAE.
Instanbul(Turkey), Tehran(Iran), Ridyah(Saudia Arabia)

Look at turkey. A country located in the Mediterranean where people of all 3 three major religions live. Turkey is also memember of NATO and the European customs union and has been trying to get into the EU.
Turkey has had one scandal after another for the past year. Have you not read how they shut down Twitter because people were spreading rumors? That's not democracy. Their government is corrupt.

I even read Erdogan isn't actually going to join the European Union because he has got more power ever since he became president of Turkey and he won't be needing the European Union anymore.

Caribou its time to leave /pol/

What is /pol/?

Because different extremist groups operate differently? When an extremist muslim blows himself up, he was told he was doing a good thing and he would go to heaven. To a Christian, blowing up one's self is Self Delete. Blowing up one's self is a sin, so they would go to hell. The Christian will just plant a bomb and leave while the Muslim will become a martyr.

A lot of people in Turkey aren't exactly ethnic Arabs though, many of them came from the Roman Empire and/or surronding European Mediterranean countries. It is very European.

Do you expect everyone in the Arabian Peninsula to switch to the Holy Christian Modern City 'Merica forget YEAH picture instantly? Sure, maybe the islamic religion and region are not similar to the West's values, but that doesn't mean that a few social rights that are virtually non-existent mean that they are 6th century tribal.

The christian religion wasn't that all holy and moral in its time as well. In fact, if the Crusades never happened, all of this stuff would've probably never happened as well lol.
He never said that the Westboro Baptist Church was as aggressive as the CIA. He was making an easy comparison.

And do you not understand that the West more or less likely has to do with all of these anti-west sects? Do you understand that the Muslims were a very intelligent culture until the Christians came along? Do you not understand that Muslim is an easily-negatively-interpreted religion that sects like CIA can be formed out of fear and wanting to go to Muslim heaven?

Just leave the forums. No one wants you here because you incognito-troll-forget everyone.

I do understand, that Muslims are one of the most intelligent people

Instanbul(Turkey), Tehran(Iran), Ridyah(Saudia Arabia)

Tehran is going through mass decay, and Istanbul looks very European.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:38:46 PM by Caribou »

Turkey has had one scandal after another for the past year. Have you not read how they shut down Twitter because people were spreading rumors? That's not democracy. Their government is corrupt.

I even read Erdogan isn't actually going to join the European Union because he has got more power ever since he became president of Turkey and he won't be needing the European Union anymore.
All nations are corrupt.

All nations are corrupt.

There are also countries with exceptionally high levels of corruption.

Exactly, the Arab world is just a big terminal of tyrants, defamation of females, political instability, as well as economic instability.
oman

Britain, France, Australia, Canada, Germany, Turkey, Italy, Poland and Denmark

Its about to get real.

Okay no loving stuff special forces from ANY country are the most badass military they have. There's no need in trying to point it out 64 times.

Okay no loving stuff special forces from ANY country are the most badass military they have. There's no need in trying to point it out 64 times.
hey man just looks cool calm down

Woman walking alone in Cairo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxBQMYqokHs
Maybe it is out of the social norm??? everyone isn't loving america. everyone grew up for it to be odd, and that is why they are staring.

or maybe it is just that she is walking around with a camera video taping everyone.

but denmark's special forces are loving scary looking