Author Topic: i am drunk  (Read 4939 times)

i will field any questions about art for the next as long as I remain awake.

what do y'all question

What did you name your research folder?

how do you do such good terrain?

Why do your photos of you look so lovey?

What did you name your research folder?
something inconspicuous like "DIR_4" some computer stuff like that tucked away in a system directory ;)

no one will ever find.

how do you do such good terrain?
The key is belief. You gotta believe in the stuff you do more than anything else- more than general mental health. Like somehow if you focus harder on that than anything else and make a mess of other areas of your life for the pursuit of this you can generally make it work.

Why do your photos of you look so lovey?
Uh you know I hit the gym now and then and eat healthy and keep the beard trimmed. The usual.

Uh you know I hit the gym now and then and eat healthy and keep the beard trimmed. The usual.
Okay. Also you should post a picture of just your beard.

Okay. Also you should post a picture of just your beard.
I'm actually more tired than drunk at this point but I could not coordinate the technology necessary for such an endeavor.

Can you give me any tips on drawing human anatomy properly, as well as facial expressions, and age marks?

how do I drunk

ok goodnight
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 07:32:50 AM by Katadeus »

Can you give me any tips on drawing human anatomy properly, as well as facial expressions, and age marks?
no

I assume you're after drawing cartoons the only drawing I know how to do is charcoal based observational drawing on 18x24 or 22x30 paper.

why did you misspell cirrus

why did you misspell starfish
why did you misspell your own name?