Basketball Americans attack people in parking lot.

Author Topic: Basketball Americans attack people in parking lot.  (Read 14728 times)

And you can't say it hasn't happened if the media is controlling what we do and do not hear about. No matter how much you don't like it, you can't deny that fact.
What? Burden of Proof maybe?

So I could say that a walrus just knocked down twelve telephone poles and strangled a toddler, but because you can't prove that it hasn't happened, you should believe it. That's what a "fact" is?

And I don't have to like/dislike something that isn't supported by evidence because it's virtually non-existent.

my dad grew up in an area where minorities are not a minority and can probably vouch that being white makes you a bit of a target. i feel as though i am putting this lightly though

There are too many different media sources for an incident such as a reverse-race Travon Martin incident to not go reported.
Not all media sites have the same ideals.

even if it does get reported it's not gonna be a big deal

no seriously i want to know the last time a white man got shot by a black man

It so happened that someone of a different race attacked someone else of a different race. That is a hate crime.
uh what
no
that isn't what makes something a hate crime

uh what
no
that isn't what makes something a hate crime
That's all it takes for the media to turn it into a hate crime, silly!

What? Burden of Proof maybe?

So I could say that a walrus just knocked down twelve telephone poles and strangled a toddler, but because you can't prove that it hasn't happened, you should believe it. That's what a "fact" is?

And I don't have to like/dislike something that isn't supported by evidence because it's virtually non-existent.
Okay first off, saying "white man gets shot by black man" is not an unreasonable thing like your absolutely over the top ridiculous scenario. It probably happens a lot more than you'd think it does because 1. america has the highest number of gun incidents per day (almost 300 according to the Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence, and that's one of the lower numbers i've seen) 2. there are a lot of both black and white people involved in high-risk areas like gangs. I can almost guarantee you there was a white person shot by a black person, today. This is called an "Educated Guess"

Okay first off, saying "white man gets shot by black man" is not an unreasonable thing like your absolutely over the top ridiculous scenario. It probably happens a lot more than you'd think it does because 1. america has the highest number of gun incidents per day (almost 300 according to the Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence, and that's one of the lower numbers i've seen) 2. there are a lot of both black and white people involved in high-risk areas like gangs. I can almost guarantee you there was a white person shot by a black person, today. This is called an "Educated Guess"
also of note is that more people are killed every two years in Chicago in gang related gun incidents than have been killed in the iraq/afghanistan wars in the last decade.

Did anyone notice the title is now whites attacking blacks rather than blacks attacking whites

Did anyone notice the title is now whites attacking blacks rather than blacks attacking whites
at least he got the colors right I guess. but ya you shouldn't screw titles up like that, especially with something like this...

When was the last time a white person was stalked and then gunned down by an armed black man?

A white kid no less.It's Caribou we're talking about.

200 million Tyrones did not get their welfare checks.

Holy stuff this thread just got real.

At the very end

"Empidempic"

I think I died a little inside.

More OT:

Holy stuff this thread just got real.