Basketball Americans attack people in parking lot.

Author Topic: Basketball Americans attack people in parking lot.  (Read 14753 times)

It makes me sick seeing people do this, good lord have a moral compass you savages
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 06:38:13 PM by TDcoolguy300 »

Looks more to me like 100+ blacks attacking random whites, I didn't see one white face running in the video. All 100 of these kids should be charged with assault, and aggravated assault. This is a hate crime committed.
Did you not read the article? It said that the mob was multiracial. It wasn't a race-motivated attack.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:00:57 PM by Biostorm »

1 man kills a black teenager (Trayvon Martin), it makes headlines and the case is all you see on CNN and HLN. When is the last time you heard of a major case involving a black-on-white crime?
The OJ Simpson trial was pretty big.

1 man kills a black teenager (Trayvon Martin), it makes headlines and the case is all you see on CNN and HLN. When is the last time you heard of a major case involving a black-on-white crime?
When was the last time a white person was stalked and then gunned down by an armed black man?

A white kid no less.
Did you not read the article? It said that the mob was multiracial. It wasn't a race-motivated attack.
It's Caribou we're talking about.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:58:44 PM by Aces »

When was the last time a white person was stalked and then gunned down by an armed black man?
We have no loving idea because the media doesn't care about that stuff

Glad im pacific islander, surfs up for life! No racial problems here.

You could look some up (should you find any)

The point is you can't say it happened when there's no evidence that it happened.
It's almost as if people are making up scenarios just so their double standards can be valid???

Glad im pacific islander, surfs up for life! No racial problems here.

I mean posting a reaction gif is good proof but I'm going to need some actual evide-

oh wait you're Kimon

I mean posting a reaction gif is good proof but I'm going to need some actual evide-

oh wait you're Kimon

This. And I can probably tell you the last time a black person gunned down someone else, most likely one in this hour.

This. And I can probably tell you the last time a black person gunned down someone else, most likely one in this hour.
The point is you can't say it happened when there's no evidence that it happened.
It's almost as if people are making up scenarios just so their double standards can be valid???
Also there's the fact that white people are capable of gunning someone down, believe it or not?

And you can't say it hasn't happened if the media is controlling what we do and do not hear about. No matter how much you don't like it, you can't deny that fact.