Poll

should myst be admin

myst is gay and so am i - yes
35 (57.4%)
i am a strong independent black woman who doesn't need no man - no
26 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Nal's Servers or whatever - Admin apps  (Read 21315 times)

IGN: Crown
BL_ID: 2143
Why do you want admin? I was admin on zapks and I'm pretty sure I was here too.
Who would recommend you? Anyone and everyone.

I can verify this.

IGN: Crown
BL_ID: 2143
Why do you want admin? I was admin on zapks and I'm pretty sure I was here too.
I'm pretty sure Crown deserves to be admin, honestly

Way to be a hypocrite, starfish.

Thank you, Nal, for putting servers for these gamemodes up. I haven't played Super Creeper in ages.
That's not being a hypocrite. I'm saying that donations shouldn't be asked for by basic servers.
I'm not even being egotistical by saying that my server is more advanced than a creeper/rising lava..

That's not being a hypocrite. I'm saying that donations shouldn't be asked for by basic servers.
I'm not even being egotistical by saying that my server is more advanced than a creeper/rising lava..

Your "advanced server" is just a stripped down CityRPG, with very little/none roleplaying, and only arresting/law breaking as it's showpiece.

Calling this basic design advanced is more ignorance than egotistical, so in that regard you are right.

The map you built is good, though.

Question, if you survive the Creep, which I never have, the point multiplier you get at the end is 4x right?

Like, you kill 200 creep, you would get 800 points, correct?

Your "advanced server" is just a stripped down CityRPG, with very little/none roleplaying, and only arresting/law breaking as it's showpiece.

Calling this basic design advanced is more ignorance than egotistical, so in that regard you are right.

The map you built is good, though.

Where did you get the idea that its a stripped down CityRPG? The mod is completely original and doesn't use anything from any mod. You have a habit of pulling facts out of your ass..
My server is unique and contributes well to blockland, firstly by showing how Mod-Ter can be used differently, and to show how its better to create your own mod for originality.
Nal's servers are basic, there have been hundreds of rising lava's and creepers. I bet he probably didn't even create the build.

Where did you get the idea that its a stripped down CityRPG? The mod is completely original and doesn't use anything from any mod. You have a habit of pulling facts out of your ass..
My server is unique and contributes well to blockland, firstly by showing how Mod-Ter can be used differently, and to show how its better to create your own mod for originality.
Nal's servers are basic, there have been hundreds of rising lava's and creepers. I bet he probably didn't even create the build.
Lol I can already tell you're attacking me for personal stupid reasons
A basic gamemode to me is a tdm really. Its nothing new or original

I made a poll about it you loving pineback
Of you don't want it, vote no

And super creeper is hell to set up, that's why nobody has hosted it
Also why do you think i made it optional, yes is at 20 and no is at 7
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:20:56 AM by Nal »

when did this become about who's server is better? You always try so hard to draw attention to yourself lol.

Did I once say you used the code from that mod? No.

You "have a habit" of not comprehending things.

What I mean by that is that your mod has no features not showcased in some other mod, the example I used being City RPG.

You have revealed no information thus far about the mod that gives me a hint of it being anything more than a Cops & Robber's clone, where the only point is to be a person breaking laws and getting arrested, or being a cop that does the arresting.

...and to show how its better to create your own mod for originality.

Not only are most people incapable of coding, Slayer has enough features so as to create minigames similar if not identical to the mod you are creating, minus the GUI.

...there have been hundreds of rising lava's and creepers.

You have a habit of pulling facts out of your ass..

Where did you get the idea that its a stripped down CityRPG? The mod is completely original and doesn't use anything from any mod.
[Citation needed]
You have a habit of pulling facts out of your ass..
You have a habit of stuffting on everything you see.
My server is unique and contributes well to blockland
Too bad half of blockland won't be able to play it since you'd ban everyone. You're probably just pissed that I'm hosting something.
, firstly by showing how Mod-Ter can be used differently
I'd love to see that lmfao. Its just a GTA map.
, and to show how its better to create your own mod for originality.
[Citation needed]

Nal's servers are basic, there have been hundreds of rising lava's and creepers.
If there were more super creepers then my server wouldnt be as popular, so forget off
I bet he probably didn't even create the build.
Ouch! Burn!
Now forget off back to your topic

I think its hilarious that Nal thinks someone would donate to his servers..

Who would donate to someone as inept as you?
Like I said, it's to keep the server running. all donations will go to the vps.

Not only are you dodging the fair points we just brought up, you just restated an argument you made on the very first page.

Will you just leave the topic already with this stuffmongering?

Yeah just let me know when someone does donate  :cookieMonster: