Poll

should myst be admin

myst is gay and so am i - yes
35 (57.4%)
i am a strong independent black woman who doesn't need no man - no
26 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: Nal's Servers or whatever - Admin apps  (Read 21261 times)

Nal's Servers

Servers

Rising Lava

Hit people with brooms into lava! (I'm going to be adding in Zapk's scores eventually)
Super Creeper

Contain the Creeper. Can you?

Admin Applications

Admin Applications are currently OPEN.
IGN:
BL_ID:
Why do you want admin?
Who would recommend you?

I'll add more to the OP later.

If you want to keep the server running, please donate.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 09:46:28 AM by Nal »

If you have an issue, please pm me about it.
I have fixed the super creeper opening issue. The spawns need to be fixed next.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 04:22:23 PM by Nal »

Donations for basic game modes? You must be joking lol...

Nowhere in OP or the poll does it say this.

its to keep the server running assclown

IGN: Champion108
BL_ID: 42701
Why do you want admin?: basically i want admin so i can help other people with problems and/or so they could report glitches to me. I can help out admins too if they have a problem with something. also if theres anyone causing problems/trouble on the server i can go on the server since im very active on blockland now.
Who recommends you?: Acorncake, creativename, f3d323, Redey1290, Niff

Meh may as well cause meh

IGN: XR_7/Stingray7

BL_ID: 46344 (Steam)

Why do you want admin?: If Zapk's servers ever had a problem, it was caused by understaffing. I can probably be on at least three times a week during the afternoon/evening central timezone. I have never once had issues with administrative positions and am best with handling players and solving their situations.

Who would recommend you?: Majority of the now-dispersed Zapkraft community (Redey1290, thElite Pigeon, NML Cygni, etc). Tbh I haven't asked around for recommendations in a while, but any host who I've helped in aspiring servers would probs be glad to put in a good word.

The Brighter Dark
I would like to help enforce the rules of this server in a swift and effective manner.
Brickitect, Glass, Jasa, LegoPepper, Floppy, Ostinyo, Ravencroft, Swat725, Yorktown95, AllunPentx, bubbler, Cowboy6, DannyBoy, Faraday, Gizmo, Giome, Gordo12699, Herecy, Knox, Mr.Nobody, Null, Renousim, Rusty, Sylvanor, Khaz, WALDO, Wrapperup

Also feel free to use my super creeper map. built by Floppy and I. its called complex conundrum

download
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 10:57:14 PM by The Brighter Dark »

i'm sure nal will instantly decline me if i make an app. so i'm not going to make one, just wanted to stop by to say that your server is fun and i hope to see more game modes.

IGN: Chewbacca
BL_ID: 27112
Why do you want admin?: So that the frustration of past server's administrations and players never happens again.
Who would recommend you?: I don't know.

Nowhere in OP or the poll does it say this.
It says it in the poll..

its to keep the server running assclown
Just host it on a regular server then? Why would people donate when they can literally make their own creeper/rising lava servers with ease.

Op should make a classical tdm as another server

Hosting a server that can handle the gamemode is expensive! Please help us out and donate below. All the money goes directly to Tokervoin the server host. He's letting me use his private service for free, so please consider donating if you enjoy the game!

Way to be a hypocrite, starfish.

Thank you, Nal, for putting servers for these gamemodes up. I haven't played Super Creeper in ages.