Author Topic: i am paying $50/month for 50 down/10 up  (Read 3052 times)

I get my internet free, right now I'm getting 110 down, 24 up
what
how

what
how
My uncle is the president of TWC. He was one of three guys to invent Road Runner so my entire family gets huge benefits.

I'm just sitting here with stuff AT&T speeds. :^)

update nobody cares about: my housemate and i finally headed to Micro Center and got a replacement modem and router (we were pretty sure it was only the modem but the router was really nice) in addition to too much taco bell and dr. pepper. we also found some really nice cream soda from A&W that i didn't know existed. for one reason or another that seems to have fixed things, so i guess the issue was with our equipment somehow.
comcast's track record remains perfect for me.

what do people have against comcast offered modems.
they let you swap it every week if you want. if it could be damaged or outdated, they just give you hardware like its nothing.

unlike everything else computer hardware, there is no high end type modems with special features and tech. might as well use the infinitely free insured one.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 01:25:13 AM by Bisjac »

this one may as well be free insured, it's on a two year replacement plan

My uncle is the president of TWC. He was one of three guys to invent Road Runner so my entire family gets huge benefits.
oh my god

can i

can i mooch

Cox is pretty great. Customer service isn't abominable, uptime is great, speed is reasonably fast for the price. They're going to be offering gigabit plans soon for a reasonable price and when they do are literally going to double existing plans. They also support net neutrality and all that stuff.

this is completely loving false, the internet here is absolutely terrible

Wireless from across my house.

B)

Aaaannnnd this thread is about to be ruined by everyone posting their speedtest

ugh i hate cable companies

Aaaannnnd this thread is about to be ruined by everyone posting their speedtest
Agreed. Let's instead post prices.

I payed 30€/mo for 100/10. Now I have 50/10 connection that comes with the rent.

Welcome to Comcast taboo
And welcome to hell