An apology I owe to everyone, and why I act like a douchebag at random.

Poll

Whenever I find a bit more about myself, should I add it to OP?

Yes
9 (32.1%)
No
10 (35.7%)
Neutral
9 (32.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: An apology I owe to everyone, and why I act like a douchebag at random.  (Read 2586 times)

NOTE: This is not a forum Self Delete.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TROLL THREAD, EVERYTHING I SAY IN THIS THREAD IS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.
NOTE: I AM NOT INTENDING TO ATTENTION WHORE MY WAY BACK UP TO THE SURFACE OF THIS HOLE THAT I THINK I HAVE DUG. IF YOU THINK SO, I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.

I give you my most sincere apologies, Taboo.
If you forgive me, that will be surprising to me, since I flamed you. As I said earlier, I will post less and try to be less aggressive and more intelligible. I legitimately feel as if explaining my feelings to all of you will lighten the burden of idiocy on me and aid me in this journey.
Once again, Taboo, I give you my most sincere apologies.

-Updates-
I feel as if I have more control over my body now that I confessed this.
Odd.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:30:19 PM by Space1255 »

I shouldn't just be apologizing to Taboo only, I should really be apologizing to everyone I caused trouble to.
If you accept it, thank you. If you don't, I understand, and I am willing to face how you feel of me at any time.

tell me about those helicopters

tell me about those helicopters
I know nothing of them, all I know is they're private, and even if I have information on them, I would not tell you for the sake of privacy.

yo its cool dude youre fine

yo its cool dude youre fine
Despite the amount of people who tell me it's fine, I never let go.
I hold on to guilt for long periods of time. I just remembered this one time when i was 7, and I got a friend in trouble for trading a Pokémon card I didn't have for a dollar.
I realized that once I truly let go of something, I won't remember it for a while, like this one time when I was 8, and I was on youtube. I was looking through the comments and I read one of those chain spam comments. I fell for it and burst out in tears. When my parents asked me what was wrong, I told them about the comment. They then told me that it wasn't real. Afterwards I forgot about it up until last year, and I just shrugged at it. Now that I look back on it, it allows me to realize how my emotions work.
This is going to be a long (metaphorical) journey.
Another thing about me is that I take everything seriously and I hardly take jokes.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 06:38:28 PM by Space1255 »

only thing you can do is self improve

i didnt notice you did anything bad

If Taboo forgives you, I live on Neptune.

i didnt notice you did anything bad
Read my latest posts and you'll see what I did.
I got Taboo banned. If it wasn't me, I take responsibility for it.
Taboo, I'm sorry that this has happened.

I got Taboo banned.
no wtf he got himself banned
its been like his 10th one now

no wtf he got himself banned
its been like his 10th one now
yeah i mean taboo does this stuff constantly he's an aggressive person i'd say this is not your fault