Author Topic: Nal's Server is plauged by Badministration  (Read 3160 times)

So recently, i was banned by An admin by the name of "Momentum" And he banned multiple other users for no reason justified at all. He first banned me for 2 minutes but then proceeded to do it to me again, and multiple users. (Users: creep bear is Here and a few others i forget the name of. If you'd like proof, Take a look at this. http://imgur.com/uYIcs0P and This http://rubberfruit.imgur.com/all/
My question here is Why is Nal letting these people Have admin? momentum was added to the list for saying "can i have admin?"
What the forget Nal?

lol
you got banned for two minutes and "RubberFruit's images are not publicly available. "

Not publicly Available? I dont understand. My privacy is Public. Check again Broham

Not publicly Available? I dont understand. My privacy is Public. Check again Broham
Would you please stop changing font colors at irregular intervals?

Hey Nal you should give me admin I'd punish momentum for you bby

Hey Nal you should give me admin I'd punish momentum for you bby
he's already de-admined
it was a stupid idea giving him admin in the first place
problem solved

THANK THE LORD! I love you eternally Nal. I want to Birth your children.
I WANT TO SWALLOW YOUR SE-
A bit too far

THANK THE LORD! I love you eternally Nal. I want to Birth your children.
I WANT TO SWALLOW YOUR SE-
A bit too far
stop with the loving random colors

nal if theres another drama about your server within the next week you owe me a game on steam k?

nal if theres another drama about your server within the next week you owe me a game on steam k?
lol u wish

its actually funny because nothing is even going wrong on my server

thats the point

Then why are there two dramas on it

Then why are there two dramas on it

The first was one entirely wrong/useless.

This second one was fair, though.