Author Topic: Prequel - buy one get one half off  (Read 30441 times)

It's a web-comic from the universe of TES you degenerate.
you mean that game full of furries?

I did not realize that having 2 furry races out of like 10 made the game full of furries

It's funny because cat avatar. And wearing some sort of clothing.
Avatar is furry. Let's generalize! Entire user is furry.
FULL OF FURRY

FULL OF FURRY
oh no my childhood is in flames now
i'm ruinedddd

oh no my childhood is in flames now
i'm ruinedddd
Go back to your cave Taboo

FULL OF FURRY
Oh yeah? Your avatar is of Kirby. Kirby is not a real Human Bean. Therefore, Kirby is a Furry.
Avatar is furry. Entire user is furry.
YOU'RE FURRY.

Oh yeah? Your avatar is of Kirby. Kirby is not a real Human Bean. Therefore, Kirby is a Furry.
Avatar is furry. Entire user is furry.
YOU'RE FURRY.
your avatar has a mustache which is a form of hair and fur is also a form of hair so YOU'RE FURRY TOO

If I wanted to talk about Mickey Mouse, would I have to put it in the furry thread because he's an anthropomorphic character?

Anthromorphic Character =/= Furry

Even if this was a furry comic, it's a specific webcomic, whereas the furry megathread is more general. more like a furry wank thread if you ask me

Most fantasy worlds have some sort of anthromorphic or human-like races; centuars, lizard people, dwarves. It's pretty much expected of the genre. It makes the world more interesting and allows the writer to more easily touch on the theme of racism without mirroring real-life too closely.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:26:08 AM by Emmanuel Goldstein »

Earth needs another crusade.

If I wanted to talk about Mickey Mouse, would I have to put it in the furry thread because he's an anthropomorphic character?

Anthromorphic Character =/= Furry
This might be true but you can't honestly tell me that khajit aren't a typical furry race.

This might be true but you can't honestly tell me that khajit aren't a typical furry race.
It's more of a type of censorship. There's a double standard between racism against real-life races and fictional cat-people. While smarter people will still understand what the author is trying to express, it completely flies over the heads of morons who are just trying to start trouble and scream "THAT'S tribal!"

Additionally, what's so bad about furries?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 10:55:35 AM by Emmanuel Goldstein »

Additionally, what's so bad about furries?
20 years flamboyancy, posting fur research. Forcing their special interest into our favorite movies, games, books, songs, etc.

20 years flamboyancy, posting fur research. Forcing their special interest into our favorite movies, games, books, songs, etc.
EVERY fandom has it's loudmouths, degenerates, lowlifes, etc. Not just the furry fandom.

EVERY fandom has it's loudmouths, degenerates, lowlifes, etc. Not just the furry fandom.
Furries have been around since the 90's. Weabos didn't start until the late 90s and early 2000's. The 40k fans came about around 2007 and MLP came around 2010.

Which means many years of scum doing their thing, they were the first.