Prequel - buy one get one half off

Author Topic: Prequel - buy one get one half off  (Read 30264 times)

It's nice to see the Prequel topic back up.

I hope Kazerad puts in more TESO references.

20 years flamboyancy, posting fur research. Forcing their special interest into our favorite movies, games, books, songs, etc.

Additionally, what's so bad about furries?
They are aesthetically hideous. Prequel gets away with it because its more cartoony but holy stuff actual khajit in the elder scrolls are god damn disgusting mangy motherforgeters.

There's a double standard between racism against real-life races and fictional cat-people. While smarter people will still understand what the author is trying to express, it completely flies over the heads of morons who are just trying to start trouble and scream "THAT'S tribal!"
Amazing point. People not liking furries is totally comparable to racism. I remember the Jim Crowkin laws that institutionalized segregation between ordinary people and anthro special interestists. Truly dark times in our nation's history.

They are aesthetically hideous. Prequel gets away with it because its more cartoony but holy stuff actual khajit in the elder scrolls are god damn disgusting mangy motherforgeters.
This is true
They looked really bad until Skyrim when they looked okay

Amazing point. People not liking furries is totally comparable to racism. I remember the Jim Crowkin laws that institutionalized segregation between ordinary people and anthro special interestists. Truly dark times in our nation's history.
it seemed to me like he meant that if Khajiit were human, but kept all their mannerisms, they would be seen as tribal. moon sugar peddling and all that.

They are aesthetically hideous.
The main character of Prequel is based off one of the older designs of the Khajiit. Oblivion came out in 2006. It's 2014. Oblivion is roughly 8 years old now. Give it a break.

People not liking furries is totally comparable to racism.
Jesus forget, can you read?
It makes the world more interesting and allows the writer to more easily touch on the theme of racism without mirroring real-life too closely.

Furrys arent even a race.

This is true
They looked really bad until Skyrim when they looked okay
Yeah, but to be fair, like all the non-human races looked stupid in Oblivion and prior.
The bosmer in Oblivion are just horrible, whereas in Skyrim and TESO they look more like an actual elf (and feel like a wood elf, if that makes sense).

The bosmer were supposed to look like this;

But instead looked like this;

And now look like this;

The webcomic about a Khajiit named Katia Managan from Hammerfell.
A Khajiit. From Hammerfell.
If, somehow, there was a member of this forum who still hasn't at least heard of Prequel or Katia Managan, then I guess I better accommodate for that, just in case.
dass me

also how is this the best thing ever, it's a community choose-your-own
theres quite a few of those
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 12:30:21 PM by 16-Bit Yoshi »

Furrys arent even a race.
Furries are fans of anthropomorphic art.

However, the races of the Elder Scrolls are just that; races.

Please, read through it next time.

On-topic: I really didn't care much for prequel before, I've started to read through it and think it's a little funny so far.

anyone want an avatar because i could probably make you one

Furries are fans of anthropomorphic art.

However, the races of the Elder Scrolls are just that; races.

Please, read through it next time.
>Implying Elder Scrolls doesn't have a high furry fan base

are you in the 3rd grade? i hope not cause you're sure as hell acting like it
« Last Edit: September 14, 2014, 05:39:27 PM by crunk² »

it's just a loving webcomic jesus christ

Here we go again.

Additionally, what's so bad about furries?