Prequel - buy one get one half off

Author Topic: Prequel - buy one get one half off  (Read 30301 times)

btw there was an update a couple weeks ago

nothing really eventful but like before any panel would be a spoiler for the big update and I still feel that many people probly haven't seen it
edit: actually I take that back, this one works

that's a human person

This whole sequence is basically Katia without Katia.

this is just gonna become a loop of "Katia loses her stuff, she tries to get it back, only to lose it again" isn't it

I'm not really sure what else can be expected, it's a webcomic, conflict like that has to happen to keep it going. she's clearly making progress, she even knows how to use two types of magic at this point

I'm not really sure what else can be expected, it's a webcomic, conflict like that has to happen to keep it going. she's clearly making progress, she even knows how to use two types of magic at this point
constantly watching the main character get crushed isn't very fun for many people, and it's why I just stopped reading it. Katia constantly losing her stuff and disappointing other characters isn't very thrilling, save for the first time it happens.

this is just gonna become a loop of "Katia loses her stuff, she tries to get it back, only to lose it again" isn't it

technically two updates, the first one was a lil while ago but it was like seriously short so I didn't even bother bumping

but now the REAL update is here so

khajit are literally the worst race in the elder scrolls. loving bretons are cooler