Author Topic: Dali820 - extremely irrelivant  (Read 3595 times)

this forget is pissing me off. In my Maxx drama, all he's doing is arguing about memes and trying to be funny, while we're all trying to discuss Maxx.

Hmm... Man! Maxx reminds me about a little kid that wants everyone to die so he can be gods child.... Hmmm..... Now that I think it, I should make a meme about this. Hmm..... How should it be.....

Ohhhh.

It should look like this.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/lr9MmgZ.jpg[/img]
doesn't my post explain everything? he possibly has some type of autism or some stuff.

inb4maxxispossiblyakidthathav esautism
dis is why i shouldn't exist, either way, i shall do et.
hi my name is bob, i am here to ask you for your be-

Oh okay, don't talk with me :C

we live in the year 2014 in a civilized world, can't we accept that memes aren't loving funny, and that using them irrelevantly is gonna get your teeth kicked in? his other posts are loving awful too:
I summon everyone here.

dafuq ar u talking abut.

this is why you people should hate me, because i damn do bad ideas, do demn awsum badznesss grammerzzz, and actually everyone hates me, lol.
dafuq ar u talkeng abut, ya wer dah best rendermen server ma- Oh wait, first i just broke my keyboard, and second...

you actually were the server, not the administrator, so im just stoopid raight nuw
Maybe because i write in huge ass text and i sometimes spam.
what a loving dolt

i knew this was going to happen.

we warned you, you rapscallion.

Then why the forget did you keep on doing it?
Like, honestly. People told you to stop, and you kept trying anyway.

Then why the forget did you keep on doing it?
Like, honestly. People told you to stop, and you kept trying anyway.

Actually, i said "fine then", and then stoped, go check the topic again.

Just because you said you stopped does not change the fact that what you said was idiotic, and you shall be held accountable for it.

ya know what, i feel guilty of doing the most stuffty humor ever, im pretty much like a anti-social (i don't have autism) so yeah, that's me.

ya know what, i feel guilty of doing the most stuffty humor ever, im pretty much like a anti-social (i don't have autism) so yeah, that's me.

noedit: i also stand 24/7 in front of a pc.

noedit: i also stand 24/7 in front of a pc.
well, then that's your problem.
im pretty much like a anti-social (i don't have autism) so yeah, that's me.
having autism doesn't make you the worst creature on earth. so many of your posts shame autists.

well, then that's your problem.having autism doesn't make you the worst creature on earth. so many of your posts shame autists.

I am the worst creature in earth, because 99% of me is pc 1% is just my nerd side.

I am the worst creature in earth, because 99% of me is pc 1% is just my nerd side.
[img]https://warosu.org/data/tg/img/0320/96/1400040990755.jpg[img]

Isn't it bannable when people say dumb stuff like this?

Dali, the problem is not that you are at your computer far too often, I'm the same way and dont get called out for stuffposting as often as this, the problem is that what you are posting is either gibberish, cheap/stale humour, or an unrelated post regarding the topic at hand.

I'd personally advise you to just stop replying in the Drama board unless you have something useful to contribute.