Author Topic: Hmm? (Sgt.Mike Dixon)  (Read 2211 times)

What is this phenomenon?

Keep track of this, I bet he's lying.

I bet he'll change his name and go 'LOL'.

Thx for screenshots.

Lol sgt.mike is a 10 year old perv he tried to hit on a 15 year old girl.Also the admin pass to his server (if he ever has it is 1997 or 1994)

What does it say? I'm on a sidekick. Can't see the tiny text in the pic lol

Who actually cares that he left?

Lol sgt.mike is a 10 year old perv he tried to hit on a 15 year old girl.Also the admin pass to his server (if he ever has it is 1997 or 1994)

LOL. Even if he were successful, he'd never see her.

LOL. Even if he were successful, he'd never see her.
Or it'd be some guy playing a joke.

BTW, I think he went Ctrl + K.

Self Delete is stupid no matter the reason.

Or he left the community because his "17 year old" self wasn't tough enough to brace the forums.

He's stupid, he tried a snail technique on me on Dilt's server and I retaliated. Than he got a cheap shot and he hit me in midair with an Ice Wand, and I died. He gloated so much I turned on my inner troll and burninated him, while he responded with a "I can kill you because I'm in a large company" and I responded "What would killing an innocent civilian do other than land you in jail, you snail?"

Lulz to be had, everyone on my team (The Mercenaries, for those who don't know) laughed so hard we started pwning random other nubs if it was needed.

(On a side note, he freaked out when he learned I was 12, and was still pwning him, than made a bunch of remarks on how I'm not fair, because I had charisma and he had zilch.)

(On a side side note, he's now known as Sgt. Wolfe, or something. Feh.)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 06:59:09 AM by Bushido »

You remind me of those people on TV who are usually nice, and then when they try to be mean they think they're really mean, but from any other person's point of view its not even close :cookieMonster:

Another day, another attention whore.

What

Oh for a minute there I thought you meant me, but then I remembered that I was killed by a mid-air fire shot, not ice. ... I should make a lightning wand.

Or finish the GUI.

I need to work on the balancing.

So he (Dixon) was on recently? In that case, he lied. My prediction turned out to be true.