Silent Film ideas

Author Topic: Silent Film ideas  (Read 1101 times)

College video project: one minute IRL silent film

I need ideas. Halp forums, you are my onree pope

gogogo

Do something Chaplin based, just like a stereotype slapstick comedy.

Make a silent video of you kissing a baby.

oh, also we have a few sets of music to use, generic stuff

but ye, kissing babies. totes doing that

Do a modern day guns and babes and EXPLOSIONS video, but with everyone wearing bowler hats and suspenders, and everyone has mustaches. Make all the deaths overexaggerated, with whoever is dying clenching their chests, falling to their knees, etc.

Do a modern day guns and babes and EXPLOSIONS video, but with everyone wearing bowler hats and suspenders, and everyone has mustaches. Make all the deaths overexaggerated, with whoever is dying clenching their chests, falling to their knees, etc.

Make sure there's an explosion in the backround when you kiss the baby.

Why do all these ideas involve babies that I don't have

and dinosaurs, which I also don't have

and violence, which I'm apparently not allowed to do for the project for some reason

45 minute hold of a styrofoam cup with grape juice in it.

A mime doing gestures.

Im being dead serious.

A mime enters a spelling bee.

A silent video between your romantic advances with your pet and their constant refusal to go on a date with you because you lack a stable career that pays over 150,000 a year, which in turn makes you unable to afford pet food which is covered in gold leaf for added bling factor and bragging rights over at the pet country club.

A silent video between your romantic advances with your pet and their constant refusal to go on a date with you because you lack a stable career that pays over 150,000 a year, which in turn makes you unable to afford pet food which is covered in gold leaf for added bling factor and bragging rights over at the pet country club.

I second this.