Black actress detained for kissing white boyfriend

Author Topic: Black actress detained for kissing white boyfriend  (Read 7842 times)

time to make my own country. forget, im doing it.
I'd join that

time to make my own country. forget, im doing it.

Prepare to get shamed like the last person who started a micronation and talked about it on the blockland forums.

Prepare to get shamed like the last person who started a micronation and talked about it on the blockland forums.
that was me hue

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/daniele-watts-actress-allegedly-mistaken-prostitute-heard-arguing-police-audio-article-1.1939813

"The Los Angeles Police Department addressed the incident Sunday, saying that its officers responded to a caller complaint "that a male and a female were involved in indecent exposure inside a Silver Mercedes with the vehicle door open," according to a statement obtained by the L.A. Times.

Officials located "two individuals that matched the description of the suspects," and they were briefly detained.

"Upon further investigation it was determined that no crime had been committed," the statement continued. "Ms. Watts and her companion were subsequently released.” "

"Watts also maintained - knowing that the situation could have been resolved much earlier if she would have presented her ID as asked - that she didn't because she believes "in America and what it stands for." "
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 10:28:24 PM by RedJohn »

TMZ is made up of the scum of the earth

"Watts also maintained - knowing that the situation could have been resolved much earlier if she would have presented her ID as asked - that she didn't because she believes "in America and what it stands for." "
well, as expected, it's a situation blowing because of dumb "victims" and being made bigger by the media than necessary

but didn't a person in the office call the police on them because he / she thought they were doing a nekkid tango with the door open

everyone knows you dont kiss a hooker

i dont see any sign of racism. the call was made because they were loving in a car. of course she will tell a different story herself, but nothing was changed between the call and when the police got there. so at least 10 min went by and we are to believe they were just making out or something? lol

sounds like legit indecent exposure, and the classic black person "playing victim" story.

biased overblown sensationalist media strikes again

Apparently there were witnesses that witnessed them having love in the back of the car with the door open + thats what the cops said too. Don't you guys read the article?