That song "anaconda"

Author Topic: That song "anaconda"  (Read 1811 times)

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

on the local radio ALL THE TIME (my bus drivers like the trending stuff)
and i've come to a conclusion
that the song is about brown town buttsecks

/discuss

What song isn't about brown town buttlove nowadays?

seems more like a song of twerking

I'd just assume anything by Nikki Minaj is less profound than just watching research. At least research isn't disgusting.
Seriously, putting the link in the OP is just going to temp people to click it, giving the video more views.

nicki minaj sounds terrible on the mic.

usually, most pop artists use auto-tune and stuff like that to make them sound better than they really are. but nicki sounds loving horrible.

why do parents let their children listen to this, are they too dumb to realize the actual meaning or do they just not give a forget about their kids?

My ears die a little every time one of black barbie's songs comes on.

link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZX4ooRsWs

on the local radio ALL THE TIME (my bus drivers like the trending stuff)
and i've come to a conclusion
that the song is about brown town buttsecks

/discuss
I'm glad songs like this are played on public radio for absolutely anyone to hear.
What if radio waves were able to travel through space and aliens heard this song?

nikki minaj is an annoying bitch

What if radio waves were able to travel through space and aliens heard this song?
they would invade and kill nicki minaj

I'm glad songs like this are played on public radio for absolutely anyone to hear.
They wouldn't understand it

They wouldn't understand it
this

i doubt an alien that has no knowledge of us (considering that's the case and considering that they'd be able to travel far enough to reach them) would just coincidentally know english

I am gay, but Nicki Minaj has a nice ass.

i kind of like this song and video