Author Topic: You guys are evil... (Part Deux)  (Read 5771 times)

You didn't expect this did ya, Aviv? Anyways, let the comedy rage forth!

My last post was quite the thread ender. Awesome.

So many people quitting. Lol

"forget you! forget you! YOUR cool!"
"I just got one thing to say...who's coming with me?....cmon"

Quote from: travismick

No one cares. Seriously why even bother going to all the trouble adding text to your avatar in MSpaint for a community you hate?

Aviv had put up with so much crap from this community, I guess Sampapa leaving made him pissed off enough to leave too.

Also travismick is just an emo in denial.

Also travismick is just an emo in denial.

Lol, I've never even seen him in game.

hahaha

As you can see, Metalhed592, in this thread, there was not even one post that is against me.
That's why i don't leave. :cookieMonster:
Btw, i'm in the movie business again :D

It's so funny when nubs leave because they think no one likes them.

He's still on Blockland, jumping servers and advertising about how he's gonna be in this movie.

I'm not suprised, he likes to be at the center of attention.

My last post was quite the thread ender. Awesome.

Yes, I found it amusing that the thread was locked on that post. It summed up and closed the thread perfectly.

I have no further comments on the thread.

What is wrong with you people.
Your enjoying every second of these people leaving, poking fun and harassing them in posts.
Your like, a 5 year old with a magnifying glass burning the ants to watch them writhe and die. Your enjoying tormenting these people that have been here for some time (Aviv). As for travismick. Do any of you REALLY know, what it means to be emo. Emo is wearing black skin tight shirts and girl pants and cutting yourself for pleasure and when your sad. Travismick, i doubt, was wearing girl pants and cutting himself, correct me if I'm wrong, but even if he was, who cares!? He's a person that came to this community to have fun and play, and all you did was ruin it for him. I really don't understand you people.
Edit: I'm not done yet

Ok, what if Snot were to admit to the community that he is emo. What would you do. Would you begin to flame him. You never knew he was, you have your thoughts about him, and mostly everyone likes him. What would you do, if Badspot admit that he was gay, would you flame him and call him a friend. You wouldn't because you all have your thoughts on Snot and Badspot. Just because Travismick took an "emo" picture, you instantly flame and, ultimately, drive him out. I don't understand.

And Bacon, you must be getting a real kick out of this, aren't you. Your harassment is not funny, not even close, not even remotely fukking close. I look down upon you, you are probably the biggest prick I have ever seen on this community. You pick on these people to hide your own faults don't you. You hide behind the internet and pick on people to make yourself feel better, and I'm sure you feel pretty high and mighty right now, well your a disgrace in my view. I don't even care if people hate me for this. I want Bacon to know that he's a worthless peace of shlt.

None of you know Travismick, Sampapa or Aviv in person, who are you to say anything about any of them..
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 04:35:32 PM by Metalhed »

What is wrong with you people.
Your enjoying every second of these people leaving, poking fun and harassing them in posts.
Your like, a 5 year old with a magnifying glass burning the ants to watch them writhe and die. Your enjoying tormenting these people that have been here for some time (Aviv). As for travismick. Do any of you REALLY know, what it means to be emo. Emo is wearing black skin tight shirts and girl pants and cutting yourself for pleasure and when your sad. Travismick, i doubt, was wearing girl pants and cutting himself, correct me if I'm wrong, but even if he was, who cares!? He's a person that came to this community to have fun and play, and all you did was ruin it for him. I really don't understand you people.

Ok, what if Snot were to admit to the community that he is emo. What would you do. Would you begin to flame him. You never knew he was, you have your thoughts about him, and mostly everyone likes him. What would you do, if Badspot admit that he was gay, would you flame him and call him a friend. You wouldn't because you all have your thoughts on Snot and Badspot. Just because Travismick took an "emo" picture, you instantly flame and, ultimately, drive him out. I don't understand.

And Bacon, you must be getting a real kick out of this, aren't you. Your harassment and racism is not funny, not even close, not even remotely fukking close. I look down upon you, you are probably the biggest prick I have ever seen on this community. You pick on these people to hide your own faults don't you. You hide behind the internet and pick on people to make yourself feel better, and I'm sure you feel pretty high and mighty right now, well your a disgrace in my view. I don't even care if people hate me for this. I want Bacon to know that he's a worthless peace of shlt.
He is right. Also emos where dark rimd glasses and there hair in front of the eyes and the don't wear "girl pants" mostly skaters do.