What's trending! (Top trends now!) [MEGA THREAD]!!!

Author Topic: What's trending! (Top trends now!) [MEGA THREAD]!!!  (Read 1374 times)

What's Trending!

Gaming

○Super Smash Bros. 3DS has barely been released to Japan and has already "sold over sold over 1
          million…and that was just over the past weekend" explains Nightingale Silva in the online article, "Super Smash
          Bros. 3DS Sells Over 1 million on its First Weekend" (1).
          *Spoiler* The Ice Climbers are no longer in the roster so "some fans may be
          disappointed... with the final roster" states Riley Little.

○Hyrule Warriors Demo is now playable. That's right, playable. Now the fans have a "special
          treat... with a... playable demo of... Zelda and Dynasty Warriors crossover title," which is now available to play
          in stores like Best Buy, and Gamestop according to the website Gameblogs (1).
          *Spoiler* "Princess zelda is actually Queen Zelda in Hyrule Warriors and Controls An
          Entire Army" and "Princess Zelda... no longer [a]... “princess”..., rather she’s Hyrule’s Queen with a large army
          at her fingertips" states Silvershadowfly at My Nintendo News(1).

○The Last of Us:Remastered has been listed #1 in ING's Top Playstation 4 Games, ING
          states that "[The Last of Us:Remastered] [is] arguably last generation's greatest game on any console, and
          perhaps one of the best games of all-time," influencing the audience's opinion about the game.

Lost Meaning Trend

○Ice Bucket Challenge is about filming yourself and pour a very cold bucket of water over yourself and
           nominate others to do that same, what most people don't know is that the Ice Bucket Challenge is to
           raise awareness of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, when someone nominates the challenger and the challenger
           does the challenge, they *have ( are recommended ) to give a charitable donation... if fail to complete it in
           24 hours, the challenger has to forfeit and still *have ( are recommended ) to give a charitable donation...
           it's a win, win situation for the people with the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis disease.

Top Trending Movie

○The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Trailer – “The Mockingjay Lives” is nearby! Here's a link to the new trailer -
           https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Tsj_wTJkQ

9/17/14

*The author had nothing to do in life before this post*
/discuss

this reminds me of maxx's news thread

Eh if this is totally awful, then tell me so I can lock it. I really got bored and just made this, It's really sloppy because I got tired and looking up topics at 10pm is time consuming, I should've started sooner. Well GN

this is totally awful
it's only awful because there are no ducks

fixed that for you
HOW DARE YOU INSULT PHFLACK, HE IS A GOD AMONG MEN YOU FOUL CRETIN.

Now this is a thread I can get behind.

here i made you a logo

could u please add a sports section? I made a logo for that too

could u please add a sports section? I made a logo for that too

That says spurts...

That says spurts...
i'm postitive that says sports, you got forgeted up eyes or something?

hey i made a great cool new video games logo for you

you should try it

i'm postitive that says sports, you got forgeted up eyes or something?

No.