Poll

Keep the Server Shut-Down?

I dont give a forget if its Shut down or not.
12 (63.2%)
forget NO!
4 (21.1%)
Idk.
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Endless Zombies v11 (Shut Down)  (Read 5215 times)

BL_ID: 29131

IGN: DragonoidSlayer

Why I should accept you: I generally a popular blockland player, and have many skills thta you can use. I have access to some of the best coders, scripters, builders, and eventers if I cannot provide what you need. I can build decently, and am a great eventer. I can edit some scripts that you might need. I know some pretty fun and interesting commands/console commands, for when I am promoted to Super Admin(If I am). I really enjoy Endless Zombies and have made 3 maps myself, so I have experience doing this. And you could use my help!

What makes you Stand out among the Crowd of Applicants: I am a fun admin that can be very useful, and know when to be serious and do what needs to be done. I know the basic and advanced steps of being an admin. An advenced step would be using my alt as a spy to know exactly what is happening, when the victims dont.

Who Recommends you: Well, sadly its quite early in the morning and my friends arent awake yet. Ill just list people that would recommend me.
Edd, ChocoboPah, Visolator, Klarck, Kyle!, Blobo, Austinbot, That Critical Feeling, Gavizt, and many other people that I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Your Best skills: I am a decent builder, amazing eventer, can edit scripts, and know all steps of being an admin.

What Timezone you Are in: Eastern (U.S./Canada)

Past Administration/Moderation Experience: Welp, here goes the list
-Co-Host on Deokotaru
-Super admin On ChocoboPah
-Super Admin on Kyle!
-Host on my own server
-Passed well on Sanctus Rem's applications, but staff was full
-Admin on Visolator
-Admin on Daveman
-Admin on Benci
-Super Admin on CASEY. (BL_ID 721 BTW)
-Super Admin on Chill
-Super Admin on Luna Yeirky
-Admin on Pacer
-Mod on Whirlwind
-Mod on Ravencroft
-Mod on TheBrighterDark
-Admin on Gavizt
-And admin/mod/SA on many other servers that I cannot remember from the top of my head.
-Super Admin on Panquake

What You're applying For: On my server I usually wont admin somebody right off the back unless their admin application is outstanding, but im going to take my chances and go for admin. LETS DO THIS! (Hope to see you guys on the staff team soon)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 02:32:33 PM by DragonoidSlayer »

Why I should accept you: I generally a popular blockland player, and have many skills thta you can use. I have access to some of the best coders, scripters, builders, and eventers if I cannot provide what you need. I can build decently, and am a great eventer. I can edit some scripts that you might need. I know some pretty fun and interesting commands/console commands, for when I am promoted to Super Admin(If I am). I really enjoy Endless Zombies and have made 3 maps myself, so I have experience doing this. And you could use my help!

What makes you Stand out among the Crowd of Applicants: I am a fun admin that can be very useful, and know when to be serious and do what needs to be done. I know the basic and advanced steps of being an admin. An advenced step would be using my alt as a spy to know exactly what is happening, when the victims dont.

Who Recommends you: Well, sadly its quite early in the morning and my friends arent awake yet. Ill just list people that would recommend me.
Edd, ChocoboPag, Visolator, Klarck, Kyle!, Blobo, Austinbot, That Critical Feeling, Gavizt, and many other people that I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Your Best skills: I am a decent builder, amazing eventer, can edit scripts, and know all steps of being an admin.

-Co-Host on Deokotaru
-Super Admin on Kyle!
-Host on my own server
-Admin on Visolator
-Admin on Daveman
-Admin on Benci
-Super Admin on Chill
-Admin on Pacer
-Mod on Whirlwind
-Mod on Ravencroft
-Mod on TheBrighterDark
-Admin on Gavizt
-And admin/mod/SA on many other servers that I cannot remember from the top of my head.

What You're applying For: On my server I usually wont admin somebody right off the back unless their admin application is outstanding, but im going to take my chances and go for admin. LETS DO THIS! (Hope to see you guys on the staff team soon)
Lovely Application, Outstanding Experience. Accepted.

BL_ID: 102794 (I know, it's pretty high, but I've been playing every single day since I got the game, give me some slack.)
IGN: UberFazz
Why I should accept you: You should accept me because I am known on Blockland and I can help anyone when needed. I like to help, it makes me feel good to make people happy. Yeah, sometimes I joke around, but thats just my style.
What makes you Stand out among the Crowd of Applicants: Well, mostly I don't know, but I do know a lot of things in Blockland, for example I can use eval pretty well, and I always get problems while I try and create something cool on other servers, and that just gives me more and more information about Blockland, while my friends also help me out.
Who Recommends you: I'd say ProTear, SQUAR3D², www.OPPencil.com, and possible Google and/or Abstract.
Your Best skills: My best skills are, like I said, helping people, and just mainly supporting, and trying to be as nice as possible, and funny to cheer people up.
What Timezone you Are in: Eastern.
Past Administration/Moderation Experience: I've been Admin on a couple small servers I can't really remember, but I've been SA on Quart's, I'm SA on Zedrow's, and I've been SA, Admin and Mod on Tezuni's.
What You're applying For: Mod/Admin

Thanks for reading! ;) :cookie:

Theme: Arctic Resurrection
Endless Zombies
-------
Apply
-------
BL_ID: 20945
IGN: TheWaterCat
Why I should accept you: I will try to normally play the server so I can make sure no one is breaking the rules. I am quite a decent builder and I'm okay at eventing small but useful things. I won't be that abuser mod/admin that says "I was just kidding." I will take the punishment seriously, not raging or doing drama. I am pretty fun to be around. I can make your server stand out from the rest by being fun but not being crazy. I am good at making little parts of maps with detail, not huge areas that are empty. I might not be the strongest admin, but I am still very helpful.

What makes you Stand out among the Crowd of Applicants: First of all, I'm a girl. Not many girls try to apply for admin or mod. I can be fun and make the server brighter. I can also be serious and ban multiple people for breaking the rules. I will try to not go on banning sprees but I also have the guts to ban half the server if I need to.  I don't have an alt to watch people but I can still do it.

Who Recommends you: Well, I have been admin on a few decently popular servers. One was a city rpg that doesn't host anymore. Most other ones were building servers or roleplays.

Your Best skills: My best skills are most likely to be building or taking control of big crowds of people that are spamming. I am also a pretty decent eventer if what needs to be done is my skill level.

What Timezone you Are in: Central (Midwest)

Past Administration/Moderation Experience: Most of the time I used to apply for Minecraft servers. Well, I mostly got accepted for all my applications. I have also been admin on a few roleplays or a city rpg.
City RPG (I forgot the host's name)
Family RP (Daniel S.)
City RP (Other person)
Family RP (Gemstone's) (I know, she admins too many people.)
School RP (Most of these I don't really remember)
Sadly I forgot the rest... Maybe a few building servers too.

What You're applying For: I am most likely applying for Admin or Mod. I may not be the most skilled admin but I am able to make your server stand out from all the other ones on the list. My application isn't the most fascinating but at least I tried my best. I hope to see my name on your server's staff list. I love it!

Edd, ChocoboPag, Visolator, Klarck, Kyle!, Blobo, Austinbot, That Critical Feeling, Gavizt, and many other people that I cannot remember off the top of my head.

-Co-Host on Deokotaru
-Super Admin on Kyle!
-Host on my own server
-Admin on Visolator
-Admin on Daveman
-Admin on Benci
-Super Admin on Chill
-Admin on Pacer
-Mod on Whirlwind
-Mod on Ravencroft
-Mod on TheBrighterDark
-Admin on Gavizt
-Super Admin on Panquake

[/Great Application]

I was demoted to moderator and asked for my moderator to be removed too. The guy i banned, the one who exploited the map went complaining. I defended my banning policy. People started complaining about me being de-admined. (Edit)Rubber declared how i was re-admined.(/Edit) I rejected the offer saying the server obviously isn't interested in my style of administration. He persuaded me to stay, saying how it's exactly what he is looking for. Hesitantly i said yes. A bit later he announced how the admin list has been cleared and renown admins have been put in place. 2 of them, visolator and xphifire being the main complainers. You were the main asskisser on that topic. You were backing up rubber saying how Dannu should have been de-admined, then when the tides turned, you changed your post to "nvm, dannu is cool" or something like that. Rubber already stopped defending his lost cause, so should you.
Xphifire is not an admin here. And dannu, Might you even join the server at any point you would realise i kept you after the wipe. Your whole argument is invalid here as i have kept you there for a long time. Nor have i stopped defending my "Lost cause" and visolator was admined because 1, I know him and his administration skills. 2, He has helped me immensely by granting me some of his private addons and scripting assistance/teaching.

good app dragon good app, I accidentally copied it xD

Same here. I hope this server does well, truly
holy stuff no you don't
it looks like you want the host to die

holy stuff no you don't
it looks like you want the host to die
I know rubber to be cool, i was simply offended by this entire situation

You never got back to me.

Host is doing it again with the apps.

what
He's still accepting them on his own. I mean, it's not bad or anything; but, by looking at few of the long apps, I did not recommend them at all, which tells me that there are people in there that are a fake recommendation as well. Long apps do not always have everything good in them. It has to be looked at carefully.

He's still accepting them on his own. I mean, it's not bad or anything; but, by looking at few of the long apps, I did not recommend them at all, which tells me that there are people in there that are a fake recommendation as well. Long apps do not always have everything good in them. It has to be looked at carefully.
True. I am sorry about doing that. But so far Dragonoid has proven himself to be a loyal Admin. Btw, new map and im hosting right now.

True. I am sorry about doing that. But so far Dragonoid has proven himself to be a loyal Admin. Btw, new map and im hosting right now.

deit you never got back to me tho, was I accepted or not?