Author Topic: My Top 5 Best/Most Influential Add-Ons (What Are Yours?)  (Read 2189 times)

What are your top five picks for the most influential and or best add-ons ever made?

Mine are:

1. RTB (do I even need to explain this one?)
2. Slayer. Practically any gamemode or server that uses teams uses this, plus many servers that don't.
3. The very old and maybe glitchy events add-on before events became default. Badspot then went on to make this a HUGE part of the default game.
4. The duplicator. This allows for big build to be made much faster and more efficiently.
5. Modular terrain. Still no full replacement for terrains, but allows for big maps to made with relatively looks brickcounts and not look like utter crap (if done correctly).

So, what's your list? Anything you disagree with on mine? Mine is obviously only based on add-ons I've heard of, so there may very well be better ones for this list.

1. RTB.
2. Modter.
3. Events.
4. Duplorcator.
5. Slayer.

...so pretty much your list.

When it comes to building, I love the small/slanted window bricks, bevel bricks, modter, poles, and tile plates.

I actually don't use any custom add-ons, rtb at the most

1. RTB
2. Duplorcator
3. 1Random Brick Pack
4. Fill can
5. setPlayerTransform

1. Slayer
2. Duplicator
3. ModTer

A bunch of other stuff appeals as 'useful' to me, but they would all rank about the same.

A few of my addons, such as the admin cloud and the rtb file downloader.

RTB
Rot's Zombie Mod
JVS
Duplicator

Client_AvatarSaver
Return to Blockland
Gamemode_SpaceMod
System_Elevators
System_Aerodynamics

The mods I use are to a great extent my own.

basically stuff you said, but things not mentioned?
action melee is one of my fav addons
tier tactical was really loving great too
stunt plane is a classic
some others idk

MOD TERRAIN

AND
DINO
BOOOOTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 12:05:48 AM by Lego lad »

RTB
ModTer
Duplicator