Author Topic: Who will be the next one?  (Read 4179 times)

Seriously,stop flaming each other for dumb reasons.

You guys made Aviv, Sampapa, Ace and Travismick leave,who is the next one?

Discuse.

Hopefully both of you.

Go ahead and flame me - I won't leave.

Hopefully both of you.

Go ahead and flame me - I won't leave.

A very risky open invitation. Of course, I always demand screenshots before I partake in drama. Thus, SCREENSHOTS PLX.

You can say that you won't leave all you want but when you finally have an emo-leptic seizure like your friend Sampapa and decide you're fed up with it i'll come find this thread and shove it in your pixelated face.

I don't even know Sam enough to be his friend.

The door is right over there, my friends. If you do not like this community, and do not want to change it, or otherwise survive with it, the best option is to simply leave. Doesn't mean leaving Blockland, just means ignoring the masses and doing your own thing, free of drama. I've been survivin' Blockland like that for many, many years, until I decided to start releasing mods.

The door is right over there, my friends. If you do not like this community, and do not want to change it, or otherwise survive with it, the best option is to simply leave. Doesn't mean leaving Blockland, just means ignoring the masses and doing your own thing, free of drama. I've been survivin' Blockland like that for many, many years, until I decided to start releasing mods.

Agree.Love it or leave it.There seems to be few people that like to drive people out from forums,which,in my opinion,should just leave.There`s lots of other forums where you can hassle in.

Agree.Love it or leave it.There seems to be few people that like to drive people out from forums,which,in my opinion,should just leave.There`s lots of other forums where you can hassle in.
Yes.

QFT

Aviv and Travismick were noobs anyway, Aviv had long outstayed his welcome and i'm glad he left since he probably won't keep bothering me on Msn any longer.

QFT

Yes.
You are probably somewhat referring to me making Sampapa leave, everyone has been bitching about it to me since than.
Again, I say to you that Sampapa himself said that he had an emo moment and left, it was not mine, or Bacon's, or anyone else's fault.