Author Topic: Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat In New Movie  (Read 2521 times)

damn, OP, thanks for the spoiler.

This movie has inspired me to start production on an animated kids film that I think will really skyrocket at the box office.
It's about a rock, who's name is Brock, who feels under appreciated because people keep passing him by while looking for better rocks. until one day when some down-on-his-luck geologist happens to be sauntering by and notices that Brock looks different than all the other rocks, so he brings him back to his lab and does research on him. What the geologist finds out will change his and Brock's life forever!
Because it turns out Brock was actually a rare meteorite rock that landed on earth from some planet really far away! the geologist gets awards for his discovery and Brock finally learns the true meaning of christmas.

Brock voiced by Chris Pratt, Geologist voiced by Nicholas Cage, Brock's love interest voiced by Aubrey Plaza, Geologist's dog voiced by Jack Black. Movie scored by Dave Grohl & Wiz Khalifa

and just because you don't care about an opinion doesnt give you an automatic right of stating it
cheers
it doesnt work like that so nice try

Thats a terrible voice. Despite the cat being female they should have given it the voice of that grumpy parrot from Aladdin

just because you have an opinion doesnt give you an automatic right of stating it
cheers
its like people think this is a message board for off topic discussion or something. the nerve of some people

it doesnt work like that so nice try
neither did your logic earlier so nice try

Someone can state their opinion if you wan't, if you don't care then don't comment on it :P

I eagerly await reading through this movie's page on Rotten Tomatoes.

i'd rather watch one of those 3 hour documentaries about why everyone needs to accept god into their lives

seriously, this will be worse than birdemic & foodfight combined

just because you have an opinion doesnt give you an automatic right of stating it
cheers
why not? this topic isn't offending anyone, (besides you obviously). it's not like this topic is hurting anything, it's just a rant. you act like the off topic board is lacking sophisticated discussions. you really like to start arguments don't you?

cheers
Oh for forget's sake, will you quasi-fascist children give it a rest? There is literally nothing wrong with him stating his opinion. If you had been going after him for the absurd use of profanity I would get it but it sounds like you're going after the substance of his message.

This whole "shouting down those who disagree" bullstuff is quite possibly the worst thing since the federal reserve, I wish people would be a lot more respectful of others viewpoints.

[/soapbox]

neither did your logic earlier so nice try

Someone can state their opinion if you wan't, if you don't care then don't comment on it :P
THANK you

how does one eat a forget

why are you all hating on this, i don't see anything wrong with it.

I'd much rather watch "God's Not Dead" again than watch this piece of stuff.

Seriously?

Oh for forget's sake, will you quasi-fascist children give it a rest? There is literally nothing wrong with him stating his opinion. If you had been going after him for the absurd use of profanity I would get it but it sounds like you're going after the substance of his message.

This whole "shouting down those who disagree" bullstuff is quite possibly the worst thing since the federal reserve, I wish people would be a lot more respectful of others viewpoints.

[/soapbox]
THANK you
Okay, that was a bit excessive. It's wrong, but there's no reason to call him a fascist child.

Holy stuff why. Haven't networks learned that things ripped off the Internet do not make good shows?
They should have learned this from the Fred movie.

It's wrong, but there's no reason to call him a fascist child.
Yeah, I take offence to that.