Author Topic: nal and unoriginal guy (tricky richard) - when 2 ego(s) combine (skype circlejerk)  (Read 21438 times)

When skype groups (cesspools) go wrong
the drama
note : this is where i mention that ive forgeted up before

CHAPTER 1 : NALS EGO (and why we need better call hosts)

Now, awile ago (roughly 3 months) i made a big skype call in an attempt to stop the previous problem of having to constantly make  separate groups and have to deal with people getting upset about it, in the process, someone added kochie in and he loving micspammed the call to oblivion with annoying music and general cancer, of course, while i wasnt paying attention to the group at all and i was busy eating dinner, in the process nal made a separate group in an attempt to escape kochieboys extremely cancerous humor, at the time i didnt mind because kochie was being cancerous and tried to act all stealthy about "trolling" other people in the call, now fast forward a couple months, im in the call sitting around and a person who im not going to name decided to do something that pissed off a good portion of the call, now of course, knowing me i like to poke fun at things, i joke around about the entire situation for awile and people seem to enjoy me poking fun at the entire stuffstorm, but nonetheless, jokes get old, now skip foward awile, ever since in been in the call i basically was well "insulted" alot, (i put insulted in quotations, because half of if not all of what was said was just jokes) and generally, thats how it went for awile, i just talked, got insulted as a joke,laughed at my own mistakes and moved on, now fast forward again to 2 days ago, and arekan who was just being honest decided to share his opinion on what he thinks of furries and why he thinks it isnt that great, which at the time was a serious question that (knowing me) poked fun at for a short time, but genuinely everyone in the call was just being complete cunts, except for select few who where actually being serious about the entire topic

So you may be asking at this point "i mean it makes sense, arekan was being hostile" but the main reason he called everyone social inept is because previously whenever he said something serious nobody gave a stuff or just thought he buttforget handicapped, everyone in the call either acted handicapped or tried to put the blame on someone they hated or just me, now fast foward again to around 10 PM on the 20th, im tired, im bored as all hell and i think things are funny, so i make a bunch of jokes about person i dont want to mention and nal gets upset, now im not surprised, jokes get annoying, and i kinda realized that at this point it was just dumb to say, i decide to cease the jokes, and continue editing this one video i wanted to upload, later, someone unknown told secret identity man about these which i of course knew someone in the group was trying to ruin my image which i would assume tricky, because what he was been known to do (which will be mentioned in chapter 2 of this good ol' monster of a drama), this kinda pissed me off, in the process i decided to ask the group seriously if anyone said it, nal got upset again, i tried explaining to him it wasnt a joke but i decided to just say "nevermind lets just loving drop it already", nal pulls out the "YOU SAID IT FIRST!!" which im not denying, i did bring it up and i wasnt even intending it as a joke, eventually nal gets over it and goes to sleep, and the call is eventually just me, a friend of mine and kobe talking (kobe is totally neutral in this so dont blame him for anything) and its 2 am, im tired as forget and i need sleep so i go to bed

the next morning, i joined the call, the usual people are talking, nal and tricky (of course) are talking about a strawpoll which i assume was a person being removed for space, eventually the link it, and guess what its about

clopper is of course anon who is neutral mostly because what he says about me can actually be seriously discussed, you know what happened next

i get on steam to talk about it with people in the call
acorn of course constantly uses this "why do you blame him" as a type of counter argument to make me shut up about it, but in truth, he instigates every single type of drama that hasnt ended up on the drama board from that call ranging from flatflyer (which im completely indiffrent about) to the whole wafflecake drawing that was shortly removed afterwards and made her feel like stuff for awile, so afterwards, i decide to message nal about the whole thing

i find it funny that that there sick of hearing my jokes when everyone else is basically doing the same thing, making bad jokes that arent funny or if they are, there funny for a really short time (with a few exceptions), this is probably the worst excuse to remove somebody ive seen in awile, mostly because of how hypocritical this is "your not funny when you say it!!", 10/10 logic, the only exception being the whole guy im not mentioning topic

"everyone treats everyone equal here" "we only call out the bullstuff and we got sick of it"
i find it funny though, when you removed anon 50 times previously for trying to prove you wrong in an argument, and you kept kicking me and anon from the call when we talked about something you didnt like is "equal", considering that fact that the call is people insulting eachother all the time, it would make sense, but removing people 50 times isnt equal to someone calling you out for saying something separate to your opinion, not to mention, if im ever kinda pissed off about something, you just assume im "triggered" or "you broke me" or some stuff

so

FINAL VERDICT :
Nal, i dont hate you, but your being a cunt and not realizing it or you just dont care, and i understand that the whole "stop talking about that guy" portion, i was bored, i was loving dumb and i wasnt thinking before speaking, this entire drama isnt just about someone loving up, its about me loving up and you loving up, and i probably need a 3 day cooldown because im tired as forget of this and being around people that have constantly spewed meme (not this group) has probably influenced me more than anything

CHAPTER 2: TRICKY richard (he lives up to his name)
Oh boy oh boy, so most of you are wondering who this is, if you really want to know, he is a friend of acorn who at first seemed like he was okay, but shortly after stuff started hitting the fan, not the "insults" (jokes) but in general, what type of image he is trying to force me to have

awile ago, he posted in a thread an image which would make me look like "i add people to calls randomly" to make me look like im a overly hyper, on-crack 11 year old who doesn't follow rules, which isnt true, infact, this is one of the many things he has done to make me or other people look bad, he knew this would make me look like that so he posted his one sided story, if you want to hear my side of the story, feel free to look to this image, im not posting the full image on the thread because its way to big for me to post, but tricky is just manipulative and a cunt to everyone besides nal and acorn, this includes wafflecake, flatflyer, arekan, and a bunch of others whom he has done stuff to, constantly trying to start drama out of nowhere, in the call and in general trying to get people upset over nothing, he is basically a troll and is trying to make me look bad on the forums, possibly using acorn as a tool to get away from any consequences he could have, mind you He has done this for 3, loving, months nonstop, which eventually gets annoying as hell, and considering its pissed off plenty of people already its something that HAS to be adressed, not to mention, he constantly tries to hide evidence of what he does, i use it whenever i think i need to remove some bad joke, but tricky just uses it to try to yet again, try to not get retaliation

FINAL VERDICT :
tricky, just stop doing this, stop constantly trying to instigate drama and stop trying to piss people off and generally be a complete cunt, at this rate, its just not even funny anymore, its just pissing people off and causing drama in the call and on the forums, doing this aswell is also going to give you a bad image on the forums, i would have alot more to say, but i dont want to.

this is basically whats been going down recently, people are either going to assume im "triggered" "upset" or something but this is just me being honest, and this is the only way i could explain to everyone

before i end this post, you might be asking me "well what does this have to do with the forums?" well, things that happened in that skype call have ended up on the blockland forums in posts, and people in the call have tried doing stuff to make others look bad on the forums, this is basically it me just describing whats happened

With love - A triggered forumer

well maybe you should drop less craps on carpets at 3 in the morning

"dont take the internet seriously" they say

get butthurt over some random joke they did

so I'm egotistical from removing you from a call
lol, why would you bring a personal call into the forums, its a private call.

Looks like stuffs finally hit the carpet.

I'll make sure to ban all of them from my server

Looks like stuffs finally hit the carpet.

well maybe you should drop less craps on carpets at 3 in the morning

where going to need a bigger carpet

where going to need a bigger carpet
I might be able to find one, how big does it need to be?

oh my god is this skype drama thing still happening? good lord when will it ever end

Now, awile ago (roughly 3 months) i made a big skype call in an attempt to stop the previous problem of having to constantly make  separate groups and have to deal with people getting upset about it, in the process, someone added kochie in and he loving micspammed the call to oblivion with annoying music and general cancer, of course, while i wasnt paying attention to the group at all and i was busy eating dinner, in the process nal made a separate group in an attempt to escape kochieboys extremely cancerous humor, at the time i didnt mind because kochie was being cancerous and tried to act all stealthy about "trolling" other people in the call, now fast forward a couple months, im in the call sitting around and a person who im not going to name decided to do something that pissed off a good portion of the call, now of course, knowing me i like to poke fun at things, i joke around about the entire situation for awile and people seem to enjoy me poking fun at the entire stuffstorm, but nonetheless, jokes get old, now skip foward awile, ever since in been in the call i basically was well "insulted" alot, (i put insulted in quotations, because half of if not all of what was said was just jokes) and generally, thats how it went for awile, i just talked, got insulted as a joke,laughed at my own mistakes and moved on, now fast forward again to 2 days ago, and arekan who was just being honest decided to share his opinion on what he thinks of furries and why he thinks it isnt that great, which at the time was a serious question that (knowing me) poked fun at for a short time, but genuinely everyone in the call was just being complete cunts, except for select few who where actually being serious about the entire topic

This has to be the largest run on sentence on the forums.

I think the bigger part of the story is missing here, or maybe the tl;drified version, because it's obvious nobody is reading the topic.

Nal and Tricky both dislike it when Pyro cracks a joke. Why? I don't know, might not be their cup of tea.
Why is this so bad? Because Nal and Tricky crack the same joke a million times over and if anybody dislikes it they call them triggered, or worse case scenerio they kick you off of the call.

Why is this tied to Blockland?
Not only is it a bunch of Blockland forumers, but, Nal and Tricky are both capable of purposely making Pyro look bad, or commiting some stupid malicious intent via Blockland like crashing his server.

Also, only people in the call who are on the same end as Nal and Tricky are making jokes here, or the most part of it. They aren't even trying to justify themselves, and even if they are right, their ego is massively showing because of how confident they walk in, seemingly without reading.

if we dont like you why do we have to talk to you?