Author Topic: it's trippy as forget right now in massachusetts  (Read 1552 times)

additionally, i was listening to this before i went outside

save for at least one of these having HDR, none of these pictures were edited.

basically what's going on is that a thick fog is passing over, at the same time a colorful pink/orange sunset is happening, shrouding everything in a fuchsia-tinted fog. trippin buals, man.

stuff. Pink fog?
That's crazy.

And yes, the sunset was really colorful tonight.
Odd that you'd have fog at that time.

that's just not any normal weather...
that's.... MID-90S/EARLY 2000S INDIE ALBUM COVER WEATHER!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:06:11 PM by crunk² »

Looks like a real friends album cover

Dude this reminds me I was walking from a parking lot to school in the morning last week and there was this absolutely stunning moment
There was a fog over the area, but it didn't extend too high up or far out, and so the sun could still shine through somewhat, and then there were trees in between me and the sun, and there were these unbelievable sunbeams. I couldn't capture them on camera whatsoever, but they were gorgeous.

sorry for stuffty jpeg
This is so true tho. Lol even tho i love indie music

Holy cow, I wish that happened to my skies instead of just piss color everywhere..

I had a trippy ass sky that only lasted for a little while a few nights back

trippin balls man

Wow, it's been a while since I actually took a good look at a "town" photo. Reminds me why I hate it, everyone lives so close together. <3 the country. lol

Where in MA? I had orangy sunset skies but no fog.

Holy cow, I wish that happened to my skies instead of just piss color everywhere..
Piss world sucks.

I can confirm I was there