Author Topic: I cant open console  (Read 2485 times)

Guys i cant open console using ~, please help :(

Very informative.

Are you on Steam or using the normal launcher? At what point are you trying to open the console? Just at the main menu or while loading? When has this problem seemed to start?

I thought console was always `? Cause that's what mine is anyways.

I thought console was always `? Cause that's what mine is anyways.
` and ~ are both on the same key for me.

` and ~ are both on the same key for me.
me too

ot: are you holding shift or some other key on accident and not realizing it

Make sure it's the key next to 1, above Tab

My ~ is to the left of my Z

Guys, it's called the 'tilde' key.

Does any other keys not work op, or is it just the tilde one. Also are you running any client mods, steam?

Avoid binding keys to the apostrophe key ( or: ' ), I've had problems with that messing up the tilde / grave key ( ~ / ` ) opening up the console in the past, also causing the apostrophe key causing it to open up when pressed.
If you can't find any key-binds set to apostrophe, try setting all key-binds to default to see if that helps.

If nothing else helps, restart Blockland, press the tilde / grave key a couple of times, and then post a console.log so we can see if we can spot the problem.

Very informative.

Are you on Steam or using the normal launcher? At what point are you trying to open the console? Just at the main menu or while loading? When has this problem seemed to start?
I using steam. I try to open console in - game but nothing happens. (Sometimes i can open console while loading)

Try going to options>controls>and on the window to the right, press clear all keybinds.