Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 13249 times)

also if you don't care about people calling you dumb why are you posting in a thread with that exclusive purpose

also if you don't care about people calling you dumb why are you posting in a thread with that exclusive purpose
what are you, the cops

are you seriously trying to turn this drama around on taboo

are you seriously trying to defend kimon

this is relevant how
well, i mean
The timeframe of the argument is irrelevant, it's still more than pertinent. You have a history of stupidity that culminated here, you can't just dismiss it because (in your weird little world) the single incident seems to have died down.

if kimon truly didn't care what other people thought about him, he wouldn't be posting every minute or so in this thread

just goes to show ya

if kimon truly didn't care what other people thought about him, he wouldn't be posting every minute or so in this thread

just goes to show ya
why do you love me so much

why do you love me so much
I don't hate you but you aren't helping your case at all here

there's a drama thread about me is it wrong to want to participate

there's a drama thread about me is it wrong to want to participate
so you want to participate in a thread about people doing things you don't care about

never in my life have I met a person more ass-backwards

so you want to participate in a thread about people doing things you don't care about

never in my life have I met a person more ass-backwards
last time i checked this thread was about a specific event but apparently its about my intelligence as a whole now

it's not illegal if you don't get caught!!!

OT: I really don't know who to side with here. Kimon does post a whole lot in his thread, more than anyone else. Also, his behavior hasn't been too great in this thread alone. However, OP has been banned several times, as the hacker pointed out. I really don't even know.

there you go folks

OT: I really don't know who to side with here. Kimon does post a whole lot in his thread, more than anyone else. Also, his behavior hasn't been too great in this thread alone. However, OP has been banned several times, as the hacker pointed out. I really don't even know.
i post a lot in most threads