the hacker - Being a bitch, whining

Author Topic: the hacker - Being a bitch, whining  (Read 7868 times)

people joke around with my name and i don't go loving nuts
shut your mouth chris pee

shut your mouth chris pee
i am christopher snake and i will destroy youuu

/support
if anyone says a word he says "shut the forget up"

i like how he always seems to make an post to show that he's blocked the person with that asinine script
like wow dude ur so cool showing everyone how you're shielding yourself from those evil, evil words on the internet, you don't look like an insecure little bitch when you do that at all

Honestly, I wouldn't mind this thread if Cheese wasn't the person who made it.Posts not directed towards me:These are just from the first 15 pages of his most recent posts
woah man you sure got me good
now the whole world knows that i have opinions

also been banned for flaming
um i dont remember this? I made a dismissive post once that was a bit inflamatory but don't recall ever being outright banned for being a richard

refusing to look at the words of someone who doesn't like you is pathetic
whenever anyone makes a point you don't like (usually valid) you just block them

the name jokes ARE stupid, but this is worse

the hacker is a weirdo to me

I don't see how having people joke about you being a hacker because of your name is in anyway insulting or anything less than a boring joke.

I have "McJobless", and I get jokes all the time. I don't see what the problem is.

Because I hate everyone who's even remotely attached to the executive branch of the US government.
This guys edgyness is beyond the power of western medicines

It also bothers me that comr4de is a cop
wee woo wee woo I'm here to violate your constitutional rights that were drilled so hard into our heads in the academy that I have had dreams about constitutional law

Also for the record, I work for the city of Austin, TX. None of my stuff was paid for the US government, and I do NOT take orders from anyone federal. I would recommend reading about separation of powers, and the differences between state, federal, and municipal governments before you proceed to talk with twenty roosters in your mouth at once

No badge numbers or anything because forget you I enjoy my job.

List of BLF members related to the executive branch of the US Government (lol)
Harm
DrenDran

wee woo wee woo I'm here to violate your constitutional rights that were drilled so hard into our heads in the academy that I have had dreams about constitutional law

Also for the record, I work for the city of Austin, TX. None of my stuff was paid for the US government, and I do NOT take orders from anyone federal. I would recommend reading about separation of powers, and the differences between state, federal, and municipal governments before you proceed to talk with twenty roosters in your mouth at once

No badge numbers or anything because forget you I enjoy my job.

List of BLF members related to the executive branch of the US Government (lol)
Harm
DrenDran

to clarify I'm working on getting badged/other stuff right now. I'm still going through classes and other things but I'm basically on the fast track to police status

Am I being detained???
*stairs at cell phone cam*
You can leave at any time.
*wipes sweat away*

to clarify I'm working on getting badged/other stuff right now. I'm still going through classes and other things but I'm basically on the fast track to police status
can i go on a ride along