Author Topic: Cool Blockhead and Ingrid Spreckels. - Ignorance (former) and Idiocy (latter).  (Read 10810 times)

And Cool Blockhead has all his admins as a normal admin and no admin is SA except for himself since he's the host.
NOEDIT: And Ingrid guessed the password, he even admitted to it in the first page. And Cool never told him to perma me. For some reason Ingrid guessed the pass and permad me then left the server.

Because it's relevant, here are pictures of the garage doors.

Come on guys

we make dramas out of problems, not simple building misunderstanding

Come on guys

we make dramas out of problems, not simple building misunderstanding
This. A perma from some random who guessed the password because I didn't like his suggestion? Bullstuff.

I say this is one of those that you just leave to die and move on.

I actually did give Ingrid the password for something awhile ago.

Yes, I banned ragref because he was being an idiot. He has been an idiot many times in the past as well so I just banned him.

But it is true, this entire drama was unnecessary.

I hate Ragref and Zedrow because I don't support both but I support Cool because I know Cool since mid 2010

I actually did give Ingrid the password for something awhile ago.
Why didn't you change it?
I hate Ragref and Zedrow because I don't support both but I support Cool because I know Cool since mid 2010
*sighs*
Yes, I banned ragref because he was being an idiot. He has been an idiot many times in the past as well so I just banned him.

But it is true, this entire drama was unnecessary.
So you got the password illegally without permission and banned me because Cool wouldn't do it? What dumb logic is that. Also nice try changing the subject because suddenly some people are against you.

Why didn't you change it?*sighs*So you got the password illegally without permission and banned me because Cool wouldn't do it? What dumb logic is that. Also nice try changing the subject because suddenly some people are against you.
He gave it to me, and I used it. How illegal is that?

He gave it to me, and I used it. How illegal is that?
But you used it when you were not supposed to.

banned me because Cool wouldn't do it? What dumb logic is that.
You had been getting on my nerves for quite awhile, I just never said anything because I was trying to be polite. But I've had it, I was planning on banning you, or at least deadmining you when Ingrid banned you anyway.

But you used it when you were not supposed to.
She used it at the right time. You deserved that ban

She used it at the right time. You deserved that ban
You had been getting on my nerves for quite awhile, I just never said anything because I was trying to be polite. But I've had it, I was planning on banning you, or at least deadmining you when Ingrid banned you anyway.
I should be banned and de-admined over dem pillars for no reason cuz I disagreed? Especially when you use a password that you were given for another reason that isn't related to banning/kicking.

Now knowing more of the story, I have to actually agree, and unsupport this. Even though I /supported, but here's why: I was told, even though I could've said no, or what. I got nervous.

i dont know what to say anymore, ragref
this is just BEYOND pathetic