Author Topic: Cool Blockhead and Ingrid Spreckels. - Ignorance (former) and Idiocy (latter).  (Read 10790 times)

i dont know what to say anymore, ragref
this is just BEYOND pathetic
he wanted to support the thread and asked me for ideas on what to say without it looking he's against me
so i helped him
not my fault

he wanted to support the thread and asked me for ideas on what to say without it looking he's against me
so i helped him
not my fault
He said to me that you forced him and he didn't even decide before that

What server was this even

Cool Blockhead is a stuffty host, he lets his players spam everywhere and flame for no aparent reason.
I asked him to please tell -namehereiforgot- to stop flaming me to death just because I was in Qi and he said No.

On his Highway RP half the place was filled with red baseplates and vehicles spawns.

So why do YOU hang out with HIM Gum?

Cool Blockhead is a stuffty host, he lets his players spam everywhere and flame for no aparent reason.
I asked him to please tell -namehereiforgot- to stop flaming me to death just because I was in Qi and he said No.

On his Highway RP half the place was filled with red baseplates and vehicles spawns.

I wouldn't say no to that, I'm asked many questions. It was most likely an answer to another question.
And how many RP servers don't have spam? They get wiped at the end of the day anyway.

Have you noticed how often admins do /clearspambricks? The useless spam I'm pretty sure is taken away, but I usually haven't been there two days in a row so I can't say for sure. If I may add, in a server with 20 people constantly talking how do you know for sure his "No" was directed at you?

All of this because of

An in-game pillar?

wowe

Another person who understands! Except with admins and close friends of CB because I can ban people if they flame me.
He was a good M9...
but then he turned into a scrub.

All of this because of

An in-game pillar?

wowe
Yup. Then Ingrid uses the SA pass to her advantage even though she was never supposed to use it except 1 time a long time ago to ban me.

but then he turned into a scrub.
Using words like "scrub" to describe people that dislike you is going to help a lot.
But why did you even make a drama? You made a drama about my server over a garage pillar? Seriously...
Plus I gave Ingrid the SA pass for testing something, I didn't care if she had it because I trusted her.
And I still do.

Rereading through the topic, I found this.
This. I told Silleb what I meant by saying that, and I was not being serious.
Cool Blockhead: Did Ragref ever explain to you what he meant by saying "If I don't like the name nobody will"?
Silleb: Bullstuff, he never said that.

Using words like "scrub" to describe people that dislike you is going to help a lot.
I can use whatever words I want. Either way the drama isn't going well for the 3 of you.
Plus I gave Ingrid the SA pass for testing something, I didn't care if she had it because I trusted her.
Nobody is SA in your server. So she, who isn't even a normal admin in the first place, can use it anytime she wants for bullstuff reasons? Now you're just making up crap. This entire thread you haven't provided proof. The only pictures you have is like people saying they hate me and Filipe saying "I have no idea" (which he has been saying ever since 2012) when you ask him why he's still hanging out with me. Nothing to prove against THIS case, there's words, but no pictures.
Silleb: Bullstuff, he never said that.
Proof. I mentioned what I meant by that. Like I said, you guys are denying everything I did because you want to win this fight. Nothing is going well for you at all, so you're trying to grab every straw to bring you back up.

I can use whatever words I want. Either way the drama isn't going well for the 3 of you.Nobody is SA in your server. So she, who isn't even a normal admin in the first place, can use it anytime she wants for bullstuff reasons? Now you're just making up crap. This entire thread you haven't provided proof. The only pictures you have is like people saying they hate me and Filipe saying "I have no idea" (which he has been saying ever since 2012) when you ask him why he's still hanging out with me. Nothing to prove against THIS case, there's words, but no pictures.Proof. I mentioned what I meant by that. Like I said, you guys are denying everything I did because you want to win this fight. Nothing is going well for you at all, so you're trying to grab every straw to bring you back up.

Are you sure? Most people I've shown it to think it's back fired on you.
The whole drama was pointless anyway. You said you didn't want to post in this subforum again, then why bother. Is it because your friends are leaving you and you need more attention or something? Either way, this drama ruined any chances of you being welcome again

You complain about me being a badmin, yet here is this.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=235050.0
Actual proof that Ragref can be an ass, maybe this will help convince people we're not making this up.

Okay guys I am Jean Kirstein. Ragref, I hate you for being a hypocrite. YOU ALWAYS TALK stuff ABOUT HOW YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BE RUDE TO ADMINS. I was rude to you because you were rude to me. LIKE WTF IS THAT. I AM VERY GLAD YOU GOT BANNED YOU PRICK.

Everybody has a hate club. Including Filipe. It's all because I banned Jean for swearing me out, Silleb joined in too because Jean complained most likely, you because you don't like creative names. And finally CB because of what happened now.

Yes, I complained because I believed it was an unfair ban. You decided to be an ass and say some bullstuff like "REKT", cursed at me, made fun of me, and what am i suppose to do take it and enjoy it. NO I WILL loving CURSE YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

You complain about me being a badmin, yet here is this.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=235050.0
Actual proof that Ragref can be an ass, maybe this will help convince people we're not making this up.
Yeah, that was a year ago. And the proof was from late 2012/early 2013. Using past dramas from OVER A YEAR AGO to prove your claim? Stop acting like you did god's work today. Even Filipe doesn't want that drama being brought back up again.
Are you sure? Most people I've shown it to think it's back fired on you.
Yeah, backfired on yourself.
The whole drama was pointless anyway. You said you didn't want to post in this subforum again, then why bother.
That's what you say when it backfires on you. Great mate.
You said you didn't want to post in this subforum again, then why bother. Is it because your friends are leaving you and you need more attention or something?
Nope, because you're being ignorant.
Either way, this drama ruined any chances of you being welcome again
Yeah, like I want to go on your server full of ignorant people again.
Okay guys I am Jean Kirstein. Ragref, I hate you for being a hypocrite. YOU ALWAYS TALK stuff ABOUT HOW YOU AREN'T SUPPOSE TO BE RUDE TO ADMINS. I was rude to you because you were rude to me. LIKE WTF IS THAT. I AM VERY GLAD YOU GOT BANNED YOU PRICK.
Yes, I complained because I believed it was an unfair ban. You decided to be an ass and say some bullstuff like "REKT", cursed at me, made fun of me, and what am i suppose to do take it and enjoy it. NO I WILL loving CURSE YOU OUT BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.
Rage much? :/
You guys are failing on the proof aspect and trying to turn this drama around because you guys know what Ingrid did was total bullstuff and won't admit it so you're using past loving evidence to try and get everyone to hate me now. Nice try, it's not working.