Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 297402 times)

Well Ragef, you often put down other people's names and call them uncreative. Though it cannot be proven, I've seen someone say that you said "if I don't like a name nobody else will". I hope that isn't true, but if it is or not, the point is that you often are rude towards other people's suggestions and when people criticize you, you complain about it. If you don't understand what I'm saying, the bottom line is, stop being a hypocrite.

Just be nice for once.
Time to write a novel...

Well Ragef,
*sighs*
you often put down other people's names and call them uncreative.
OFTEN? I only did it twice. For two good reasons. 1st, the name was stolen from GTA and was a name only used in GTA. 2nd, the name was just stolen from the car's real name. That's a last resort, like what happened with the Volks and Charger where finding names were impossible then. But it was the first thing that was said.
Though it cannot be proven, I've seen someone say that you said "if I don't like a name nobody else will".
You just answered yourself.
I hope that isn't true, but if it is or not, the point is that you often are rude towards other people's suggestions and when people criticize you, you complain about it.
Like I already said, I only did it twice for 2 good reasons.
If you don't understand what I'm saying, the bottom line is, stop being a hypocrite.
How? Stop trying to fire shots.
This is what basically is going on right now:

Also, that entire post is completely unrelated to what is going on right now.

and this arguement was already over last page, stop trying to add fuel to the fire.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 10:21:10 PM by Gum »

You did it twice on the last page, but you've done it many times before in this topic and others.
Anyway, you are right, dealing with arrogance and bigotry is a waste of time.

Good day.

Well it seems things got unnecessarily heated here...
OT: I'm glad the Aero was finally released.

EDIT:
You just answered yourself.
I actually remember you saying that to Silleb when he was trying to come up with a name for a BL version of BMW at my server quite awhile ago...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 12:01:57 AM by Cool Blockhead »

EDIT: I actually remember you saying that to Silleb when he was trying to come up with a name for a BL version of BMW at my server quite awhile ago...
"If I don't like the name others won't too"

In exact words

Well, I suppose maybe it can be proven if two other people say it actually happened.
I had heard some people discussing it at Cool Blockhead's server a few weeks ago. They didn't mention any details like the fact it was in response to Silleb though.

I find it hard to believe that anyone could say that and truly believe it in all seriousness, so maybe we should move on and forget it. maybe some day we'll even be on topic

I find it hard to believe that anyone could say that and truly believe it in all seriousness, so maybe we should move on and forget it. maybe some day we'll even be on topic
This. I told Silleb what I meant by saying that, and I was not being serious.

Also, is Ingrid that one Jean Kirsten person who I banned on Cool's server? I'm ignoring her because she's looking for attention/trying to start a fight. We should get on topic though.

Pedaling on the bicycle would be a great feature, even if the peglegs move a little upward into the player's pants. I don't think it would look weird enough to abandon the pedaling idea entirely. can't you imagine how awesome that would look in the end, however complex it is to animate?

Pedaling on the bicycle would be a great feature, even if the peglegs move a little upward into the player's pants. I don't think it would look weird enough to abandon the pedaling idea entirely. can't you imagine how awesome that would look in the end, however complex it is to animate?
I'm going to find a way other than peglegs overlapping in the pants.

I'm curious to see how many people like these vehicle names. So I made a poll for each current WIP one.
(These are official polls Filipe might listen too)
Nante Poll
Saloon Name Poll
Saloon Brand Poll
Load Poll
Quota Poll
Bikes Poll (no matter the result, brand name wont be changed)
Buses Poll (same as before)
Evasion Poll
Fierra Logo Poll:

With seat gap (colors don't matter):

Without seat gap:

LIVE UPDATES AS OF 9/22/14:
7:06 PM:
Lozere is winning over Nante.
The Saloon name poll is tied.
Aurora seems to be the poll winner so far for the Saloon brand name poll.

7:43 PM:
For the Saloon brand vote poll, the majority say it should not be an Aurora. If this option stays when the poll closes, there will be a Rolls-Royce brand name made up.
Poll will be closing at 8:00 PM EST.

8:00 PM:
Polls CLOSED! Here are the results:
Poll 1: Winner is Lozere by 4 votes overall. Nante is replaced by Lozere on the model will be updated soon on the topic page with the new name.
Poll 2: Winner is Yes for the Saloon name vote by 4 votes overall. Saloon name will be kept.
Poll 3: Winner is No by 2 votes overall, so the Saloon will now be under a new brand soon.
Poll 4: Winner is Yes by 3 votes overall, Load name will stay.
Poll 5: Winner is Yes by 3 votes overall, Quota name will stay.
Poll 6 & 7: Both polls said to add brand names, but this poll doesn't count since Filipe will not do anything about this.
Poll 8: Winner is Yes by 3 votes overall, Evasion will soon have a brand name.
Poll 9: Winner is No Seat Gap by 2 votes overall, so the new Fierra logo will not have a seat gap.

THANK YOU FOR VOTING!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:02:33 PM by Gum »

I voted in all of them. Filipe will you vote?

I voted in all of them. Filipe will you vote?
He won't because its for him to see what the rest of the community will say, not his opinions.
BTW, poll is closing in 20 minutes.
Polls closed.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:02:42 PM by Gum »

He won't because its for him to see what the rest of the community will say, not his opinions.
BTW, poll is closing in 20 minutes.
Polls closed.
then give us the results

then give us the results
Polls CLOSED! Here are the results:
Poll 1: Winner is Lozere by 4 votes overall. Nante is replaced by Lozere on the model will be updated soon on the topic page with the new name.
Poll 2: Winner is Yes for the Saloon name vote by 4 votes overall. Saloon name will be kept.
Poll 3: Winner is No by 2 votes overall, so the Saloon will now be under a new brand soon.
Poll 4: Winner is Yes by 3 votes overall, Load name will stay.
Poll 5: Winner is Yes by 3 votes overall, Quota name will stay.
Poll 6 & 7: Both polls said to add brand names, but this poll doesn't count since Filipe will not do anything about this.
Poll 8: Winner is Yes by 3 votes overall, Evasion will soon have a brand name.
Poll 9: Winner is No Seat Gap by 2 votes overall, so the new Fierra logo will not have a seat gap.
how did you not see this

how did you not see this
1.im blind
2. I'm an idiot
3. I'm on mobile

Just realized the hydric isn't in op
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:31:26 PM by newspeed12 »