Poll

Proposal: End War of the Suez. Declare white peace.

Yay
Nay

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: DEFCON - END OF AN ERA (1990)  (Read 122365 times)

you don't even know what's on the ship

you have to investigate and hold those ships
All cargo ships with chinese and russian markings, or be that any communist nation, would have been stopped and hailed by military vessels. They would be forced to turn back. This is not new, we did this during the Cuban missile crCIA and it worked.

And remember when we were ghosting the Chinese ships? We saw you stop and communicate with China.

Australia is told to get out of the Caribbean or they will be treated as hostiles.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:41:08 PM by Swat 3 »

I gave them a box

to a Chinese party boat

how is that hostile

I gave them a box

to a Chinese party boat

how is that hostile

We don't care.
Get out.

You broke our trust communicating with the enemy.

you have no jurisdiction over my naval vessels, nor do you have a reason to attack them just because they are in the Caribbean

besides you don't even know whats inside the box
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:07:39 PM by Badger »

you have no jurisdiction over my naval vessels

besides you don't even know whats inside the box
Exactly, we don't. We don't know if its plans for something, we don't know if they are dragon carrots, and we don't know if it was me secret forumular for the krabby patties,  and we don't care.

You are communicating with the enemy, and you broke our trust on you being able to peacefully patrol the Caribbean without possibly loving everything up. Not only were you an idiot for all of this, primarily because you decided to do it right in loving FRONT OF ME, but you betrayed our trust.

And, damn right I do have jurisdiction over your naval vessels, and don't test my ability to control your naval vessels with rather peaceful, but not-so-nice force. Get out.

The United States demands Poland to tell them their missions and what they recieved and relayed to other nations and internally.

Or consequences will occur.
polen is under no jurisdiction to release such confidential and private information

they refuse

---

unless I missed a veto somewhere, the war of the suez will resume

I'm not leaving

I pose no threat

I'm calling the UN on you to remove you from the Caribbean if you continue these hostilities to a fellow capitalist nation who merely gave a Chinese vessel champagne

if I wanted to do anything like secret tech sharing I'd do it by plane from my country, not in the Caribbean.

I'm sorry my sailors are not seriously parinoid and freak out over a tiny box

Australia tries a new naval doctrine exercise in the Atlantic involving retracted ships from the Mediterranean.

Australia sends more supplies to Vielle guard to aid against communist forces.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:19:35 PM by Badger »

OSA MISSILE BOAT STRONK!

polen is under no jurisdiction to release such confidential and private information

they refuse
I don't care about your security clearance, I want to know what you stole from us, and actions taken against you will be less severe.

I'm not leaving

I pose no threat

I'm calling the UN on you to remove you from the Caribbean if you continue these hostilities to a fellow capitalist nation who merely gave a Chinese vessel champagne

if I wanted to do anything like secret tech sharing I'd do it by plane from my country, not in the Caribbean.

I'm sorry my sailors are not seriously parinoid and freak out over a tiny box
This is what I don't loving like about you. You ominously do stuff, and then when I go ahead and fowardly attack you for it, you say it was a harmless thing. "oh but it was only champagne. you should have known that! you should have known it wasn't anything bad! it was but a harmless thing! i only play harmless! my sailors didn't freak out, obviously not because they knew what was in the box and you didn't! hurrrrrrr"

You do this to aggrivate me and lead me into traps that you set. You are just like Nonnel to no end what so ever. You press my buttons and I am loving done with your bullstuff.

The United States doesn't have to remove their anything from zones of interest. China has interests in the region (Cuba), and I have MULTIPLE interests in the region, such as kicking out Russian and Chinese ships, protecting my various ports and territories in the region, and assuring relationship+supplying the Rio Pact nations. You do not.

When Russia ran my blockade by force and began firing at my ships, I don't know where you were, because I simply had the "right" to be in their way. If I so damn please to peacefully run right near your bows and making your captains leave the region, I will damn well do whatever I want as long as its peaceful and I don't attack you.

You are making this difficult. YOU are the one setting these little traps just to make me react, primarily because I am reacting as a paranoid US government who doesn't want a launch base hundreds of miles off of the Coast of Florida. Besides, I don't know what Nonnel's thinking, because he hasn't exactly finished nuclear missiles either.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:30:47 PM by Swat 3 »

My ships will go where they please. I do have nuclear missiles. Cargo ships have been traveling back and forth to Cuba for a couple years now. You cannot search me without a warrent. It is your own law!

One Russian cruiser begins patrolling the Caribbean with the Aussies. Many vodka is shared.

I don't care about your security clearance, I want to know what you stole from us, and actions taken against you will be less severe.

:D

forget with Poland Swat, I dare you
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 07:40:03 PM by Mikoyan »

a terrorist attack was committed against spain this month

catalonian revolutionaries, inspired by cuba, rose up and concerted a multibombing in barcelona, killing 21 and injuring 8 others