=

Author Topic: =  (Read 15144 times)

Did you spread your rabies to speed up the cancer?

Sorry about your uncle. My great grandmother can't really swallow anymore and probably won't make it to Christmas. She is 87 and it is caused by progressive Alzheimer's.

Because you posted it on the Blockland Forums..

http://www.amazon.com/Fit-Fresh-Coolers-Lunch-Packs/dp/B003FO2B5U/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1411697693&sr=8-4&keywords=ice

Here is a link to some ice for that burn.
Okay please stop. This guy may be going through a lot of mental and emotional anguish right now. Just lay off

hasn't this thread happened at least 3 times

Man, that's horrible. I send my condolences.

Also, forget you Ben.

forget you ben

my condolences

Do you have to be a spontaneous cunt because of who I am and my history?
Well you did screw up big time

Best wishes to your uncle/your family.

"guys do i have rabies lol"

If you didn't want attention, there would be absolutely no reason to tell a forum full of strangers that your uncle is slowly dying.

Lots of people on this forum are always "guys lets believe him this time he might not be lying", but that isn't me.
I'm pretty sure if you're parents began to slowly die from some critical disease you'd post about it. I'm so sorry that my friends are asleep so I can't talk to them about it. Go forget yourself.

hasn't this thread happened at least 3 times
I posted a thread once about my cat dying, and people made terrible jokes about it, someone else posted a thread exactly the same as mine, their cat dying and whatnot, people respect them about it. I wouldn't lie about my uncle slowly dying from a form of cancer, that's just terrible.

I'm pretty sure if you're parents began to slowly die from some critical disease you'd post about it. I'm so sorry that my friends are asleep so I can't talk to them about it. Go forget yourself.
I posted a thread once about my cat dying, and people made terrible jokes about it, someone else posted a thread exactly the same as mine, their cat dying and whatnot, people respect them about it. I wouldn't lie about my uncle slowly dying from a form of cancer, that's just terrible.
poor cat :(

RIP condolences......

I'm pretty sure if you're parents began to slowly die from some critical disease you'd post about it.
No. Sorry to disappoint.
Why would I post it? There is no reason to.

I wouldn't lie about my uncle slowly dying from a form of cancer, that's just terrible.
he has a point guys
i honestly dont see why everyone has bad blood with maxx
did i miss something

he has a point guys
i honestly dont see why everyone has bad blood with maxx
did i miss something
It's because my entire history of posting and everything else behind made my reputation go down the drain.

It's because my entire history of posting and everything else behind made my reputation go down the drain.
well with this post i would definitely not consider it behind you.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

poor cat :(

RIP condolences......
I'm beginning to really hate you. Please post in the hate topic so I can let you have it or I'll just drama you instead if you keep it up

I wouldn't lie about my uncle slowly dying from a form of cancer, that's just terrible.
are you sure about that