=

Author Topic: =  (Read 15132 times)

I'm pretty sure if you're parents began to slowly die from some critical disease you'd post about it. I'm so sorry that my friends are asleep so I can't talk to them about it. Go forget yourself.
No. Sorry to disappoint.
Why would I post it? There is no reason to.
This.

Sorry but not all of us think of Blockland Forums as twitter or facebook to just let out everything on here. I wouldn't want a bunch of people I don't know to know everything about what is going on in my family.

maybe this is karma for you being such an starfish to everyone you meet everywhere on the internet

nevertheless, I still hate hearing any story about someone dying simply for the fact that they're dying.

your family has my condolences.

I'm beginning to really hate you. Please post in the hate topic so I can let you have it or I'll just drama you instead if you keep it up
Haha, this is adorable.

are you sure about that
I wouldn't even consider posting about it in a fake matter so that I can make myself be hated more.

This.

Sorry but not all of us think of Blockland Forums as twitter or facebook to just let out everything on here. I wouldn't want a bunch of people I don't know to know everything about what is going on in my family.
When I talk to people about serious things that are going on in my life I don't feel as concealed and lonely as forget being awake at 9pm not being able to talk to anyone because they're all doing other things, just thinking about when something is going to happen.

Haha, this is adorable.
I think the correct term kids use these days is "adorbz"

talk to me on steam if you need help dealing with this or just want to vent/talk (we're friends on steam)

When I talk to people about serious things that are going on in my life I don't feel as concealed and lonely as forget being awake at 9pm not being able to talk to anyone because they're all doing other things, just thinking about when something is going to happen.
"This bad thing is happening to me! Why don't I inform this community of people who hate me? That'll help me."

I think the correct term kids use these days is "adorbz"
ah, yes, of course
my mistake

ben's edgy as forget and he got a reaction from you

anyways my condolences

someone else posted a thread exactly the same as mine, their cat dying and whatnot, people respect them about it.
pls dont bring me into this

Man, that's horrible. I send my condolences.

Also, forget you Ben.

Sorry to hear about this, my condolences.

i'd say to find somewhere else to talk because there's too many edgy dweebs here

but you know that sucks, condolences and all that

I give you my condolences regardless of your history, positive or negative.

i guess cancer runs in the family am i right