Author Topic: Ben Grapevine: Insensitive Prick  (Read 13450 times)

i thought everyone knew ben was trolling
????
your demands are to strict

I don't see what rules I'm avoiding?
stuffposting? And unintelligible posts?

stuffposting? And unintelligible posts?
admittance to trolling
maybe

Look I have evidence of you breaking those rules!!!!
ewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewewew

why can't badspot just ban this guy already

I understand perfectly well what trolling is. I made this to call him out on it because it was a really cruel thing to do. I don't understand why everyone is siding with him. The BLF logic seems backwards to me. I understand that most of you don't like Maxx, but we're talking about what Ben did, not Maxx. Or at least we were, sounds like everyone's just pissed at me now.

your demands are to strict
sorry bro i dont make the rules

Sorry, forgot to add Bubba's quote in:
I dont think you understand how trolling works
You are giving a perfect example of how a troll would want someone to react to their posts.
And admittance to trolling is bannable, he never admitted he was trolling
So gj I guess

That's not against the rules. It's actually relevant to that topic because that was loving disgusting.

why can't badspot just ban this guy already
being mean is not against the rules

Unless he directly and blatantly breaks a rule, I wouldn't expect him to be banned, and why should he? He can share his opinion on the matter however he likes tbh, whether he's an starfish or not.

Unless he directly and blatantly breaks a rule, I wouldn't expect him to be banned, and why should he? He can share his opinion on the matter however he likes tbh, whether he's an starfish or not.
This guy get's it.

I understand perfectly well what trolling is.
Then stop responding holy stuff lol

When I'm having bad times, I always turn to a community that abhors me for guidance and support.