Anyone Know any good Grapple Knife Maps?

Author Topic: Anyone Know any good Grapple Knife Maps?  (Read 2071 times)

Does anyone know any grapple knife maps, if so leave a link

They are all exactly the same.

They are all exactly the same.

Basically this.

The formula seems to be four corners floating platforms above some bricks that kill you/high height that kills you

Just place some 8x8 plates in the air. I'm sure you will get hundreds of users flocking to your server. Cunts.

They're not all exactly the same. People are just lazy and host that same stuffty map that was made for Cat123 years ago. It's loving ridiculous, it take 15 minutes to build a new layout.

I wish someone did make a brand new layout. and as in completely new, not just a few floating platforms at the same height.
Seriously, grapple knife gets boring really quickly.

Maybe spruce up some stuff by changing it into something that isn't just a few platforms? That would make things less boring for a start.

It's... not that hard to make a new style.
I mean, I literally just had a map idea.
It takes place in a city landscape with streetlights to swing off of and a few buildings that you can enter and hide in.

I wasn't aware there was such a thing as a good Grapple Knife tdm.. lol

They're all the exact same thing, as stated before.  I have never seen one that was even a little bit different.

I wasn't aware there was such a thing as a good Grapple Knife tdm.. lol

They're all the exact same thing, as stated before.  I have never seen one that was even a little bit different.
i have 2 maps that are different, i just never host them

If you need a map, I built a huge grapple knife tdm map a while ago, and no one really joined it. Pm me if you want it.

I'm thinking about making a new Grapple Knife TDM. Will post pictures when I get it up and running.

Last time I hosted my Grapple Knife TDM it was on a chandelier. Also, I started those; that was me.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 06:37:45 PM by Aoki³ »

I finished the map and the server is up now down.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 07:16:01 PM by Mr Queeba »

I finished the map and the server is up now down.

all you did was dup the same plate into the shape of an x

you could've atleast had 16x16 plates in the center and edges