Author Topic: XD | BL_ID: 31332 | The cigarette.  (Read 8206 times)

How about you shut the forget up you cigarette why dont you do something about it, bro you think your so cool saying stuff on the internet but you wont say it to my face. loving snitch. I'd kick your punk ass. Titangrave wont do stuff. And Space I'm really disappointed in you. Wtf is your problem your really gonna start stuff after all that.

i think this right here is proof for something

XD is the kind of person that can't control his emotions on the forums, Please get banned kid.
All of your CAPS in your previous chats show that your an idiot.

Eviden-
How about you shut the forget up you cigarette why dont you do something about it, bro you think your so cool saying stuff on the internet but you wont say it to my face. loving snitch. I'd kick your punk ass. Titangrave wont do stuff. And Space I'm really disappointed in you. Wtf is your problem your really gonna start stuff after all that. Maybe if people WOULD ACTUALLY listen! We were having a good time till they decided to come on.
WOAH WHAT

Umm, let me talk about this for a moment:

Who are you talking to, at least say the person's name. You look like the person that I would ban from all of my servers. Also, who's they? Titangrave? Space? Every single poster in this thread with the exception of you?

STARZY IDK WHO THE forget YOU ARE BUT YOU BETTER loving STOP I NEVER GO ON FAMILY RPS AND WHY WOULD I WANNA SUCK SOMEONES richard BRO YOU NEED TO SHUT THE forget UP LITTLE PUNK ILL KICK UR ASS TOO.

I have no words for that.

Your really gonna say stuff to me kid your probably like 5. And you don't even know what happened. So shut the forget up. Okay, Titan is just a pusillanimous individual watever his bl name is he wont say it thats how much of a pusillanimous individual he is. he thinks he is cool calling me a cigarette like that does so much. others are saying crap about him. there is a forum about him too.

I bet you're the five year old here. How is Titangrave a pusillanimous individual? Haven't seen anybody else saying crap about him. And what forum? Are you talking about a forum section here or a separate forum?

I'm gonna go off on a limb here and say XD is some 12 year old who got owned at cod and came here and saw this

This, I agree 100 percent.

How about you shut the forget up you cigarette why dont you do something about it, bro you think your so cool saying stuff on the internet but you wont say it to my face. loving snitch. I'd kick your punk ass. Titangrave wont do stuff. And Space I'm really disappointed in you. Wtf is your problem your really gonna start stuff after all that. Maybe if people WOULD ACTUALLY listen! We were having a good time till they decided to come on.

User was banned for this post
xD

xD
You must not mention that name again.

Kinda sad though, I wanted to see what he'd say after I said this to him
ohsht i'm sorry I am just speaking the truth, I meant to say just the tip of my richard because you like to gargle my balls at the same time.

Anyways. RIP XD, you can come back for another $10, yadaa yaddaa

Insert another coin to play again

I feel like this is the most fitting image for this