Author Topic: Looking For A stuffeload of People To Battle Eachother! ( Film )  (Read 737 times)

So I'm not gonna go through the process of making an entire topic about what kind of movie it is or anything. I am not looking for any particular voice acting or anything, all I need is about 30 - 40 people to go full out battling each other at once using the Duel weapons.

I may or may not be making a short little 300 like film in Blockland and thus I need about 10 guys at once (for the shot) to be lined up in a tiny canyon.
Stabbing another 20 guys with swords and spears.

tots not 300 i promis

If interested please post in the comments below and be available at about 5:00pm Mountain Time on October 1st.

b..but that's during the work week

edit: oh wait 5pm I'm good with that actually
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 08:03:44 PM by Farad »

You could try and do it with bots. Asking for 30-40 people is definitely going to bring some counter productive people. Maybe open a server and try and fill it, password it, then kick the people who aren't willing to follow some simple instructions. Remember to give incentive for people to help you out, offer credentials at the end of the video, or maybe fun roles to play. Good luck, sounds like it'll be a cool video.

I'll try to do something.

Bots are definitely a useful tool, as Furdle suggests.
Remember that you can set them into teams too.

You can also consider doing green-screening to create a larger number than you actually have.
Film several (20-30) individuals at once doing their things, and duplicate them over each other. The more individual unique things you have, the less likely it'll be that you'll spot a repeat.

Yeah definitely use a green screen, a bit of a off topic here but in the third Star Wars episode, the famous Wookie charge scene was shot with three wookies, the rest were added with CGI.
Standard bots won't react as well as players, but it's worth a shot to drop a few of them in!

I'd to take a role too, please.

I'll def try some bots. The green screen is a great idea too, I'll go ahead and do that.

-junk-

I'll def try some bots. The green screen is a great idea too, I'll go ahead and do that.

Great furdle, our jobs were taken by bots. Now I know how Walmart employees feel like now, :c it a awful feeling.