Totally didn't just spend $16 on a lesbian BDSM comic I can read online for free

Author Topic: Totally didn't just spend $16 on a lesbian BDSM comic I can read online for free  (Read 6989 times)

I just got done reading a manga about lesbian pirates.
It was funny AND hot lol

What you should get is some of Karbo's felarya comics

What you should get is some of Karbo's felarya comics
While I see the appeal in vore, I'm not into it.

That and Sunstone is more of a romantic comedy than actual research.

Badspot

• Administrator
I just got done reading a manga about lesbian pirates.
It was funny AND hot lol

Haven't you heard?  Only basement dwelling nerds look at research, especially mangos.  Delete your computer and get back to church. 

can you just loving lock this because ppl are going to end up getting banned pointing out how much of a friend you are

User was banned for this post
son of a bitch had it coming for him

Without a bit of irony... I am basically a basement dwelling nerd lol

ok we get it you're really loving into stupid stereotypical basement dweller nerd bullstuff

can you just loving lock this because ppl are going to end up getting banned pointing out how much of a friend you are

good night sweet prince

holy stuff

I've used this image more than once. I should probably make a better version.

that pic is funny cause his name is badspot

I honestly don't understand why you thought it was necessary to post this topic, but I'm not gonna call you a 'stereotypical basement dweller nerd friend' for it. Congratulations on the inexpensive (and illegal) purchase of lesbian BDSM.

I honestly don't understand why you thought it was necessary to post this topic, but I'm not gonna call you a 'stereotypical basement dweller nerd friend' for it. Congratulations on the inexpensive (and illegal) purchase of lesbian BDSM.
illegal?