SkoopDaHoop's and Deadzone's Medieval Armor (FIXED)

Author Topic: SkoopDaHoop's and Deadzone's Medieval Armor (FIXED)  (Read 11011 times)

Big thanks to Pieislife/Pupcat5/Puppy347 for fixing the no-drop bug

Here's my armor. It's been requested a lot and highly anticipated among those who have seen it as a private add-on. It should be all ready to use.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k5p0hd2f3172zan/Item_SkoopsArmor.zip
MAKE SURE TO REPLACE OLD FILE

Deadzone did a lot of the work. He made it an add-on, I modeled it. He gave me full permission to it though. Thank you Deadzone.

The armor will make you look cool and give you some health buffs or whatever

Here is what it looks like.

http://i.imgur.com/7df3t51.png

(Weapons:http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=248100.0)

Ignore the weapons. That's for a different project. Some of the armors were edited. But the general thing is there.

Enjoy, rate, comment... All that stuff.

UPDATE: The armor had been quite troubling, and it confused me. After a brainstorming session with coffee, whiteboards and ties, I finally figured out how to fix it. The download has been updated. You can now enjoy the armor.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 01:38:19 PM by skoopdahoop »

Damn that was quick. Anyways, Blockland has been needing some good armor for quite a while. This'll be a great help to those hosting a medieval themed TDM or RP.

Damn that was quick. Anyways, Blockland has been needing some good armor for quite a while. This'll be a great help to those hosting a medieval themed TDM or RP.

After Castle Corruption shut down this was gathering dust. Hope this spreads around.

Big thanks to Pieislife/Pupcat5/Puppy347 for fixing the no-drop bug
It wasn't a glitch. If you equip the armor and then drop it: the armor will stay on you. I just turned off armor dropping so that people can't do that, as a temporary fix.

It wasn't a glitch. If you equip the armor and then drop it: the armor will stay on you. I just turned off armor dropping so that people can't do that, as a temporary fix.
the helmets pop off whenever anything on your avatar changes. Also scrolling over it in your inventory makes it pop off too.

the helmets pop off whenever anything on your avatar changes. Also scrolling over it in your inventory makes it pop off too.

I fixed it. Go re-download it then you can use it.

That feather in the pikeman's hat is really unfitting with the rest of the pack.
If you like, I could model another feather for you that may fit a bit better.

I'm also going to try and get better pictures for you.

That feather in the pikeman's hat is really unfitting with the rest of the pack.
If you like, I could model another feather for you that may fit a bit better.

I'm also going to try and get better pictures for you.

That would be nice. If you want to, you can model another feather, and I'll see how that is.

If it is better then I'll have to replace it. Well, I'll have to see if deadzone can.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 07:24:19 PM by skoopdahoop »

Just so we can start a discussion on the armor here, if i were to make more armors, what would you want? Could be fantasy, medieval, future, etc., but what would you be interested in seeing if i ever do a V2 or somethin

Are the items names have CC_(name)?

Just so we can start a discussion on the armor here, if i were to make more armors, what would you want? Could be fantasy, medieval, future, etc., but what would you be interested in seeing if i ever do a V2 or somethin

I think you should do something along the lines of fallout. Banded armor made from scraps you found, etc.

I think you should do something along the lines of fallout. Banded armor made from scraps you found, etc.

Along the lines of scrapped armor?

Are the items names have CC_(name)?

Yes, don't wonder why it's not that interesting. But hey, easier to find, I guess