My math teacher is a loving douche

Author Topic: My math teacher is a loving douche  (Read 6499 times)

My math teacher is an starfish for no reason.
So, to start off, when we had our first classes, she told me I was writing 4's and 6's incorrectly...

This is how I write 4's. Kind of sloppy, but still, YOU CAN TELL IT'S A loving 4.

This is how I'm "supposed" to write 4's. HOLY loving stuff, A MAJOR DIFFERENCE!

This is how I write a 6.
"What is this? I can't read this." -Teacher
Not a big deal, right? Yeah, it wouldn't have been, but she went ahead and told other loving classes about my handwriting. She didn't state me directly, but everyone knew it was me. They told me about it. Like, forget off, teacher.

Now on to the calculators. Hoh stuff, this one get's me every time. When she catches us using calculators, she says, "You really need a calculator for this? What is this, second grade?"
I've never been that good at math, and I am slower at mental math than using a calculator. Is it that big a loving deal, teacher?
Meanwhile, she's checking to see if a student's work is correct, and I see her using a calculator! WITHIN ABOUT 5 MINUTES OF HER SAYING THIS! WOW!

Also, today in class, I was tearing out looseleaf from a spiral notebook, and instead of tearing the whole thing off and peeling off the little curly things, I decided one big tug would do it. So I did it, and she says something like "are we in 3rd grade"? Seriously? About 10 minutes after that, someone's calculator or something hits the wall, making a MUCH LOUDER bang than that, and she doesn't say anything. forget you, teacher. No seriously, forget you.

And today when I handed my work in, she looked at it and said "Hieroglyphics. You didn't even show how you got the answer." This pissed me off the most. She mocked my handwriting openly in front of the whole class, and I DID show how I got the answer! Is she loving blind?

What the hell can I do?
Sorry for raging so much, I have already had it with this teacher, and it's only been a month of school, and I even went on vacation for a week!

Did they also beat you with a yardstick until you improved?

Do nothing about it, it doesn't matter enough for you to worry about.

i think you posted the same 4 twice. Also, do nothing about it, it doesn't matter enough for you to worry about.

nope

slight diference

aren't you in like 7th grade
i think you posted the same 4 twice. Also, do nothing about it, it doesn't matter enough for you to worry about.
there actually is a difference

nope

slight diference
exactly. she was such a bitch she picked that up.
aren't you in like 7th grade
uh, no? i'm in 9th.

Okay, seriously, this is why I hate school.
Teachers are typical douches. If I were you, and you were in like, 5th grade, I would just play jokes on her.
Thing is, this isn't 5th grade.

jeez she is an idiot

don't change anything

she can't fail you for not drawing a 4 in her stupid hyperspecific way right

write an entire page with just 4's and 6's

Smack a bitch

I'm a freshman in high school too. But
someone's calculator or something hits the wall
Why is someone's CALCULATOR hitting a wall?

:o
she needs to stop being a smartass

But Why is someone's CALCULATOR hitting a wall?
the girls in my class spank and beat each other and stuff. but they're just fooling around, pretty much.

the girls in my class spank and beat each other and stuff.
why is the teacher not tending to them instead