My math teacher is a loving douche

Author Topic: My math teacher is a loving douche  (Read 6342 times)

there's a fourth option that we all know B^)
4- Stick it in her pooper

your teacher needs to stop smearing cum on his contacts

Setro, it's because your handicapped and handicapped people need to be taken care of, they require more attention and help.

I just answered all your questions. Try acting like a normal human being for the first time in your life.

Setro, it's because your handicapped and handicapped people need to be taken care of, they require more attention and help.

I just answered all your questions. Try acting like a normal human being for the first time in your life.
Was this necessary?

literally grow some balls and sit down with the principal, you could get her fired if you tweaked it enough lol

lol

the girls in my class spank and beat each other
woah man

its probably worth having to deal with the dumb teacher to get into some of that spanking action

Uh, you can't use a calculator for simple math problems like multiplication because it's cheating. The teacher can use it though because a calculator gets the right answer, like I said. If you're not that good at mental math, just practice with flash cards or something like seriously.
Using a calculator is not "cheating"...

excuse me sir your grudge is showing

lol, i have a feeling this deserves a ban.
heard of flaming, buddy?

lol, i have a feeling this deserves a ban.
heard of flaming, buddy?
Aren't you the one who said you are going to DoS the forum and to see us in hell?

Or am I mistaken.

Using a calculator is not "cheating"...
yeah, it's not
my algebra teacher explicitly told his classes to buy calculators and we use them every day
or maybe it's just my high school

Aren't you the one who said you are going to DoS the forum and to see us in hell?

Or am I mistaken.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

the girls in my class spank and beat each other with cricket bats and belts.
ftfy