My math teacher is a loving douche

Author Topic: My math teacher is a loving douche  (Read 6334 times)

Tough luck. I had the worst 8th grade teacher for Math, she picked favorites, and gave them good grades, while she unfairly graded the rest. I wasn't one of her favorites either.  :panda:

My math teacher this year is hot though, so that's always nice.

there's a fourth option that we all know B^)
hand me the lube

Seirously man go to Administration and complain, also dont be a little bitch treat it seirsosly
becasue 9th - 12th grade are the most important, virtually your grades will be evaluated for higher education and if they arent good enough then you can look forwards to spending alot of time in McDonalds.

Seirously man go to Administration and complain, also dont be a little bitch treat it seirsosly
becasue 9th - 12th grade are the most important, virtually your grades will be evaluated for higher education and if they arent good enough then you can look forwards to spending alot of time in McDonalds.
As in not eating there

show us how other kids write those two numbers

in which case he should contact the police because that's literally illegal now
not if he lives in the south or parts of the west

red is where corporal punishment in schools is allowed

wait corporal punishment in schools is still allowed in the US?

what

Seems like bullstuff. I live in AZ and was never hit in school by a teacher.

Seems like bullstuff. I live in AZ and was never hit in school by a teacher.
Maybe it just depends on the school/personal preference. If a principal decides he doesn't like students being hit, then maybe he can enforce a rule which states that teachers cannot hit their students, despite it technically being legal in the state

We need the teacher's side of the story. Setro is a white male and thus is liable to shooting his privilege down his oppressed effeminate teacher's throat without catching himself and just politely letting it come to her face. You've got to get a hold of your load mi man.

I say buy her a forum account and let her upload the evidence to the thread which she will post and have us, the Socratic circle of ethical visionaries, debate who in fact is "in the wrong" as the forum-folk here like to say. Then and only then will this issue be resolved, and the Blockland forums will have accomplished yet another great feat in humanities!

We need the teacher's side of the story. Setro is a white male and thus is liable to shooting his privilege down his oppressed effeminate teacher's throat without catching himself and just politely letting it come to her face. You've got to get a hold of your load mi man.

I say buy her a forum account and let her upload the evidence to the thread which she will post and have us, the Socratic circle of ethical visionaries, debate who in fact is "in the wrong" as the forum-folk here like to say. Then and only then will this issue be resolved, and the Blockland forums will have accomplished yet another great feat in humanities!

i want sig room for this

this
this is good
plot twist: she already has a forum account

she already has a forum account
Stop lying, no wonder the story in op sounds so bullstuff, because OP is lying cunt who only tells half of what actually happened. This is so obviously skewed into ops favor just because we can't tell, but now we can.

Stop lying, no wonder the story in op sounds so bullstuff, because OP is lying cunt who only tells half of what actually happened. This is so obviously skewed into ops favor just because we can't tell, but now we can.
jesus man it was an obvious joke
note the "plot twist:" part.
Wasn't a funny joke but it was blatantly obvious he wasn't being serious.