I needed butterfly knife! (GO BRAZIL, GO!)

Poll

You want join to my server?

Yes!
5 (14.7%)
No!
4 (11.8%)
Never!
10 (29.4%)
Forever!
1 (2.9%)
I wanna eat cookies
5 (14.7%)
I wanna die
8 (23.5%)
I like Blockland
1 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: I needed butterfly knife! (GO BRAZIL, GO!)  (Read 3527 times)

HELP ME! I needed a Butterfly knife to Start my KnifeDM i have map, Slayer, AND SO: I NEEDED THE BUTTERFLY KNIFE!!!!

MAN, IF ONLY THERE WAS SOME WAY TO SEARCH THE FORUMS!!!!
I BET IF THERE WAS, YOU COULD PROBABLY FIND WHAT YOU NEED!

What's your problem? Why don't you just not post if you're gonna say that.

Here, you go.

Because it is literally as easy as pushing the button at the top of the page, setting it to only search the add-ons board, and typing in 'butterfly knife'.
This is the very first link that comes up in that very search.
It's literally that easy, so the fact someone feels the need to post "HELP HELP HOW DO I FIND X" without even trying to search for it on their own first is rather pathetic.

Because it is literally as easy as pushing the button at the top of the page, setting it to only search the add-ons board, and typing in 'butterfly knife'.
This is the very first link that comes up in that very search.
It's literally that easy, so the fact someone feels the need to post "HELP HELP HOW DO I FIND X" without even trying to search for it on their own first is rather pathetic.
That's no excuse for treating him poorly. You could've just nicely told him how to search.

That's no excuse for treating him poorly. You could've just nicely told him how to search.
It is an excuse, he is not taking his own initiative to do so, he's wanting to be spoonfed at each and every corner, "How do I do this," "Someone find me this"

It is an excuse, he is not taking his own initiative to do so, he's wanting to be spoonfed at each and every corner, "How do I do this," "Someone find me this"
isn't there also a rule "search before you post"

Here, you go.
There there OP, here is exactly what you want. If you need anything else linked for you that can easily be found with a search, just post another color-spam texted request.

-If he doesn't learn, he is going to get chewed up and spit up.

HEY PEOPLE I DID MANY SEARCHES BUT THE FILE IS ON THE DEAD RTB, SO: PLZ create a download link, PLZ!!!!

HEY PEOPLE I DID MANY SEARCHES BUT THE FILE IS ON THE DEAD RTB, SO: PLZ create a download link, PLZ!!!!

You do realize there is a archive for all of the RTB files, right?

Here you are:
http://rtb-archive.host22.com/

Ignore any ads.

Second response contained a download, if you won't search at least look in your own thread, LucasRFA.

Thanks people, so much im so tired searching this thanks so much!!! (in ps vita system) :cookie:

I KNOW RIGHT!1! IF ONLYI COULD POSSIBLY FIND SUCH A DEVICE

Thanks people, so much im so tired searching this thanks so much!!! (in ps vita system) :cookie:

Jesus why the bump