GATTACA essay

Author Topic: GATTACA essay  (Read 1907 times)

have to write this gattaca essay. heres what i have so far

you may rate/criticize/acclaim

finished:
finished

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:21:48 PM by SlayerZ99 »

It's perfect submit it before it gets cold

OT: Needs more content and professionalism

what is GATTACA
a 7.8/10 science fiction movie that takes place in the "not-so-distance" future about a nerdy kid who dreams of going in a rocket and leaving everyone behind so he fakes being this crippled guy so he can work at the company that launches people into orbit

I think you fell asleep in the middle of the movie or something, dude.

It's about a genetically-deficient dude who fakes being a healthy guy so he can be launched into orbit.

Oh, I totally misunderstood what he said. The healthy person whose identity he consumes is crippled in an accident which is why he was able to take it. I thought you meant he faked being crippled to get a job.

Oh, I totally misunderstood what he said. The healthy person whose identity he consumes is crippled in an accident which is why he was able to take it. I thought you meant he faked being crippled to get a job.
faked being a crippled guy

im not supposed to "retell" the story too much so yea
heres the next paragraph so far

"While creating the perfect child may seem impossible we may be closer to in that we think.  We may not be able to create perfect children but over the years some super science-y people have really stepped up their game and began closing in on creating something they never were. Scientists have begun to use this technique that basically allows them to help prevent some fatal diseases that can kill kids. They’ve even been able to use this technique to purposely make a child a dwarf or deaf. We are able to choose whether our child will be a girl or a boy."

while i will print this version, im writing a serious version too

Maybe you should revise that to "assumed the identity of a recently crippled athlete."

that parts not in the essay i just realized

I actually just read the essay, and I made it halfway through before realizing you were joking. Congrats.

this essay was due today

but im a bad boy

almost done with the essay

I guess I'm doing college right, because I wrote an essay draft while hungover over the course of 15 min before class when I checked to make sure I had no homework and found out I had an essay draft due.

The person who peer reviewed my essay in class left the 'Identifiy and describe three weaknesses in this draft.' section blank.

Get on top of your stuff, bro.