Author Topic: Recommend me some good RTSs  (Read 2377 times)

Warzone 2100
WARZONE 2100
WARZONE 2100
WARZONE 2100
WARZONE 2100

DESIGN YOUR OWN VEHICLES AND stuff

BUILD BASES

BLOW UP OTHER BASES

AND IT'S ALL FUGGIN FREE AND OPEN SOURCE

I love that game, it used to be what I would only play for a while

Company of Heroes is the best: one or two you can't go wrong, the other ones either have too much macro manage, too much economy, too much random memorization, extremely annoying control setup, or any mix of these issues. Company of Heroes is a tactical combat RTS game at its heart, where the strategy is all in what and where, and not so much how many and when. Flanking, bait and switch, there's never a dull moment or a "buildup" phase to worry about either.

Combat strategy at its finest.

Company of Heroes is the best: one or two you can't go wrong, the other ones either have too much macro manage, too much economy, too much random memorization, extremely annoying control setup, or any mix of these issues. Company of Heroes is a tactical combat RTS game at its heart, where the strategy is all in what and where, and not so much how many and when. Flanking, bait and switch, there's never a dull moment or a "buildup" phase to worry about either.

Combat strategy at its finest.

Meh, it sounds like a game I wouldn't enjoy as much as other rts's. If it's tatical, I tend to stay away from it. I love strategy from design. I love building up a turtle base and being able to withstand any enemy attacks. I'm a huge Warzone 2100 person.

Dawn of War (Any of them, there are like 6)
Planetary Annihilation