Im surrounded by idiots

Author Topic: Im surrounded by idiots  (Read 2914 times)

Hey blf, its been a while.

I have found myself surrounded by idiots who think they are die hard anime fans. Ever since Attack on Titan was dubbed people in my school have been raving about how they "Love anime". Its getting out of hand. Our school has an Anime Spirit Day where people wear AOT teeshirts and such. The school bell has been changed to the AOT theme song. And there is an anime club... where all they do is watch AOT. Im not saying AOT is bad, but there are WAY better animes out there. This is getting out of hand blf

/Sympathy?

AFK: Trying to record the school bell for proof

The school bell has been changed to the AOT theme song

LOL

burn them for watching anime in the first place

i think attack on titan is a really dumb name

That's pretty cool. Not even an anime fan, but I think some personality in a school could be an improvement over boring, cattle-herding, public school.

If the school really wanted to be cool they would change the bell to metal

where the forget do you live, akibahara?

what the forget
only about 5% of people in my school know what anime is, and half the ones that do hate it with their guts.

That's pretty cool. Not even an anime fan, but I think some personality in a school could be an improvement over boring, cattle-herding, public school.
This
Also, if you don't like it so much, why don't you talk to them about it? Try to understand their reasoning before you begin to immediately secretly stuffstain them. Join the anime club, see what they do.
Become one to know one.

Self Delete by shoving atom bomb up sphincter during class

I thought my school was bad

This
Also, if you don't like it so much, why don't you talk to them about it? Try to understand their reasoning before you begin to immediately secretly stuffstain them. Join the anime club, see what they do.
Become one to know one.
use this tactic to gain their trust and then take the leaders out one by one