Author Topic: so i was a party to a car accident  (Read 2042 times)

it wasn't my fault, but of course my car ended up looking like this

and the other person had two scratches on their fender. their insurance will be paying it, but unfortunately the car is old enough that repairs may be more expensive than the value of the car, which means the insurance would just total the car and give a check for the amount due. makes me sad since the car's really good and has done me right for years.

Feels bad man.
What happened? Speeding? Red light running? Texting and driving?
Anyways, I hope the jackass will compensate for the car repairs.
My iPad's corner broke today, too. Some fatass dropped it while it was in my backpack, which also had a loving textbook in it too. Wonder what I did to make him drop his ego.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:24:34 PM by Space1255 »

Is the damage just cosmetic?

Btw, my dad has that car.

Now you can get a car :)

Is the damage just cosmetic?

Btw, my dad has that car.
well considering OP has pictures, and there is a dangerous pointy piece of the front sticking out, it isn't.

well considering OP has pictures, and there is a dangerous pointy piece of the front sticking out, it isn't.

That's cosmetic...

In 5th grade, the car we were RENTING in place of the car we had wrecked a month earlier (gg right?), a 2010 Malibu. We flipped off one side of the bridge to the other and did a 270 degree turn. I had to go to school immediately after, even though I had cracked my sternum. T_T
It hurt to walk fast, bend over, and write.

cosmetic damage is damage that doesn't affect the underlying structure of the car, and mostly is, just gotta reset the front spoiler bar. trouble is the cosmetic damage is still expensive as forget.

In 5th grade, the car we were RENTING in place of the car we had wrecked a month earlier (gg right?), a 2010 Malibu. We flipped off one side of the bridge to the other and did a 270 degree turn. I had to go to school immediately after, even though I had cracked my sternum. T_T
It hurt to walk fast, bend over, and write.
So why did you go to school then?

So why did you go to school then?
Because my mom is a hard-ass. And I didn't show many signs of serious injury. I was just kinda excited that I got to ride in an ambulance. It wasn't 'till later that the emotional trauma came

Because my mom is a hard-ass. And I didn't show many signs of serious injury. I was just kinda excited that I got to ride in an ambulance. It wasn't 'till later that the emotional trauma came
sounds completely false

sounds completely false
It was real. Being in FIFTH GRADE, I had never really been in that sort of experience. But it was real, I promise.

It was real. Being in FIFTH GRADE, I had never really been in that sort of experience. But it was real, I promise.
Then dumbass fifth grade you should have gone to the nurse, where they would have sent you home or to a hospital.

Feels bad man.
What happened? Speeding? Red light running? Texting and driving?
Anyways, I hope the jackass will compensate for the car repairs.
My iPad's corner broke today, too. Some fatass dropped it while it was in my backpack, which also had a loving textbook in it too. Wonder what I did to make him drop his ego.
i don't know why nobody at my school has the loving patience to go out and buy a case, most of peoples devices have cracks on their screen

In 5th grade, the car we were RENTING in place of the car we had wrecked a month earlier (gg right?), a 2010 Malibu. We flipped off one side of the bridge to the other and did a 270 degree turn.

Don't worry. Accident was not fatal.