on saturday im going to sell my xbox and my ps2

Author Topic: on saturday im going to sell my xbox and my ps2  (Read 609 times)

since i don't play console games frequently anymore (i'm not sure why), i'm gonna sell them

anyways i shud get a fairly decent amount of money for them, so wat shud i buy?

sell me your ps2 mine is broken
also if you happen to have final fantasy X i want that too

a hit on freek for editing those pictures of you :,(

You'll get maybe $200-$300 on ebay or something

Maybe $1.46 at gamestop

buy me a case for my phone so i don't end up like my sister

Why do people say, "I have X amount of money, what should I spend it on?"

Save the money until you have something you want to spend it. I have a feeling if you just go looking to buy something with the money, you're going to appreciate it less than if you find something later on down the road that you really want, and you actually have the money to buy it.

Don't just spend your money as soon as you get it just because; wait till you actually have something you want.

did you read op?
Yes.

He said he's going to get a decent amount of money. That's great. But he doesn't already know what he wants, so he should just wait until he finds something he does want. No need to just go spend his money as soon as he gets if he doesn't even know what he wants to buy.

Yes.

He said he's going to get a decent amount of money. That's great. But he doesn't already know what he wants, so he should just wait until he finds something he does want. No need to just go spend his money as soon as he gets if he doesn't even know what he wants to buy.

hmm. i suppose i agree. okay locking