Author Topic: People spamming accounts?  (Read 921 times)

People keep making accounts with random names.

They are also trying to impersonate people by adding a hashtag at the beginning of there names.

Ik they made there accounts in 2013 but why did they make accounts they never used?

Keep in mind they have to use bl keys to actually use the accounts...

Spambots for the most part.

Keep in mind they have to use bl keys to actually use the accounts...

Jesus that guy payed loadsemone.

L O D S O F E M O N E
WHATS THAT SPELL?
LODS A MONAY!
PROBLEH.

read: Those aren't registered accounts. Spambots are not capable of the brainpower needed to actually spend $10 on a key, even though they, strangely enough, have more than some forumers.

read: Those aren't registered accounts. Spambots are not capable of the brainpower needed to actually spend $10 on a key, even though they, strangely enough, have more than some forumers.

Ah, ok

i didn't know ravencroft was a spam bot

They are registered (they wouldn't be there if they weren't registered), they just don't have a key linked to them
You can register without a key, you only need to link a key to actually post

-snip-
Look at the quote below this message please

Ik they made there accounts in 2013 but why did they make accounts they never used?

Wow, nobody tried to impersonate me. My personality is too complex, they didnt even attempt to pretend to be me.

Wow, nobody tried to impersonate me. My personality is too complex, they didnt even attempt to pretend to be me.
just act handicapped

OT: they actually slowed down the forums or something back then, I remember that